Keeping our enemies close 2018

38 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Hue Jackson has been fired.

you're right

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25118191/browns-fire-coach-hue-jackson-two-plus-seasons

"There were rumblings that the relationship between Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley had deteriorated to the point that a move might have to be made."

I wonder if Haley will be the next victim?

I wonder if Hue will be here next year if not sooner?

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

you're right

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25118191/browns-fire-coach-hue-jackson-two-plus-seasons

"There were rumblings that the relationship between Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley had deteriorated to the point that a move might have to be made."

I wonder if Haley will be the next victim?

I wonder if Hue will be here next year if not sooner?

Nope. Haley gone, too. 

Ravens cut Albert McClellan to make room for Ty Montgomery

Posted by Charean Williams on October 30, 2018, 4:09 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Ravens released veteran linebacker and core special teams player Albert McClellan to make room for the addition of running back Ty Montgomery, Jamison Hensley of ESPN reports.

The Ravens brought back McClellan on Sept. 17 after C.J. Mosley was injured in the loss to the Bengals. McClellan played in six games with one start and made one tackle.

McClellan joined the team as an undrafted rookie in 2010. He played 90 games for the Ravens, starting in 2011. McClellan, who missed all of last season after tearing an ACL, has 147 tackles, three sacks and two forced fumbles in his career.

Haven't heard a recent update but Bell has to report to the Stealers at some point in order to get an accrued season and be eligible for free agency.  It's looking like he will miss the max allowed with 10 games but he should be available for the stretch run.  

LOL @the brownies.  Hue should have been gone long before he had a chance to feud with Haley.  The new GM wants his own coach and Cleveland was only delaying the inevitable.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Not sure where this goes.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25233884/new-york-giants-cut-former-starting-rg-patrick-omameh

Giants started the season. Didn't like their RT or RG so they cut them and replaced them. 

They are 1-7 this year. There is almost nothing to like on that team. Wasting Beckham and Barkley.

On 10/30/2018 at 8:39 PM, Inigo Montoya said:

Haven't heard a recent update but Bell has to report to the Stealers at some point in order to get an accrued season and be eligible for free agency.  It's looking like he will miss the max allowed with 10 games but he should be available for the stretch run.  

LOL @the brownies.  Hue should have been gone long before he had a chance to feud with Haley.  The new GM wants his own coach and Cleveland was only delaying the inevitable.

Bell doesnt have to play at all he has 4 seasons accured so there for hes an automatic free agent.

Just now, schotzee said:

Idk but I read that too. Might be something to do with him being tagged by them for the 3rd time if it happens. Tom Pellisorio(sp) of nfl.com said it.

Maybe he meant the extra 50% bonus to salary from tagging him a 3rd time would put him in line with QB's?

Archived