Keeping our enemies close 2018

45 minutes ago, schotzee said:

He was either flopping big time OR he really is that big of a pussy and went down that easily like a sack o potatoes.

Hard to say; on the one hand he probably gets concussed putting on a hat these days, but I also think they are coached to flop because Stiller footbaw.

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

AJ Macarron broken collarbone.

Wow! You're right. Not that I was doubting you.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mccarron-injured-bills-down-browns-19-17-024619535--nfl.html

Highlights:

"AJ McCarron sustained a potentially serious shoulder injury, throwing the Bills' three-way quarterback race into chaos, during a 19-17 win over the Cleveland Browns on Friday night."

"McCarron completed just 3 of 6 for 12 yards during four series, and Buffalo's offense gained only 22 yards on 12 plays while he was behind center."

"The Bills have wanted to take a cautious approach with Allen, the No. 7 overall pick who has all the physical tools and may only need game experience. He's been coming on strong of late, and his latest performance may push McDermott to move him into the starting lineup.

Allen out-performed McCarron by throwing a touchdown pass to Rod Streater, and Peterman rallied the Bills (2-0) with a 35-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter to tight end Nick O'Leary."

22 hours ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-browns-josh-gordon-facing-jail-time-doesnt-pay-child-support-153152235.html

Josh Gordon now facing jail time for not paying child support.

The Browns are a total cluster fuck.

One of the most talent wideouts in football only making $800k because he cant stop smoking weed.

13 hours ago, SF2 said:

He is back in

I saw that and it was reported that X-rays on his wrist were negative.  The way he reacted made it seem more serious than it ended up being.  

FWIW, Cleveland's defense played pretty well last night and made Foles look awful.  Miles Garrett was all over the place.  They did lose Denzel Ward to an injury, though.  

The only good player in the entire nineteen year history of the Cleveland Browns retired during the off season.

Those of us in the AFC North knew what a gem the Browns had in Joe Thomas, even if they didn't. He will be missed, but I can hardly blame him for calling it quits....

Joe Thomas.jpg

Archived