• Marcus Davenport
    • Isaiah Wynn
    • Orlando Brown
    • Kolton Miller
    • Lamar Jackson :ninja:
    • Sam Hubbard
    • Other

2 minutes ago, membengal said:

Isaiah Wynn. But there's a lot of names on that list now that I would very happy with. 21 is a really nice spot in this draft to be picking.

Yeah last year I said I'd be happy with hearing any name with our 1st rounder except I really, really, really didn't want John Ross.

We'll see how the Bengals manage to fuck me again this year even though I'd be happy with about 20 different players at #21 now. I honestly won't complain about almost anybody being talked about as our first round pick now. Lamar Jackson is who I want the least out of the bunch I listed and there are guys like Connor Williams (who could be there in round 2) and Rashaan Evans (who prob won't be there) that I wouldn't mind them taking either. #21 seems really good this year for a team that needs interior line help.

any of those interior lineman is fine with me..

I picked Hernandez because he is probably the highest rated one of them...

I am with you on not wanting Lamar.. great college player, but not a fan..

what if Da'Ron Payne falls to us?

I just love the fact that we went from a spot at 12 where there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell that any OL would be BPA, to a spot at 21 where there could literally be several OL that could easily be BPA .....it's brilliant!

Of those give me Daniels. But don’t be surprised if McGlinchey gets picked at 21 if he’s there. IMO they still need to address RT, and they would be wise to have a “Plan B” in case Glenn’s injury issues continue. 

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

Of those give me Daniels. But don’t be surprised if McGlinchey gets picked at 21 if he’s there. IMO they still need to address RT, and they would be wise to have a “Plan B” in case Glenn’s injury issues continue. 

LT is the hardest position to fill outside QB. I think it would be the ideal pick. I really don't see a way we don't take a lineman at 21. So far 9 votes all lineman. 

6 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

LT is the hardest position to fill outside QB. I think it would be the ideal pick. I really don't see a way we don't take a lineman at 21. So far 9 votes all lineman. 

We filled LT with a trade and McGlinchey is being projected as a better RT than LT at the next level. I wouldn't mind McG if he falls but it would be to play RT.

4 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

We filled LT with a trade and McGlinchey is being projected as a better RT than LT at the next level. I wouldn't mind McG if he falls but it would be to play RT.

Did you not read what I was responding too? It's like your default response is dbag. 

17 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Did you not read what I was responding too? It's like your default response is dbag. 

Dude you're such a baby and always cry when I say literally anything to you lol get thicker skin or just ignore me

You said that LT is the hardest position to find so McGlinchey would be the ideal pick. I was just pointing out that he's likely a RT in the NFL. I'm fully aware of what you responded to but I'm also fully aware of you saying he would be an ideal pick because LT is hard to find. Therefore I read your post as you thinking McGlinchey would be a good LT. Not sure why you got bunched panties over what I said.

7 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Dude you're such a baby and always cry when I say literally anything to you lol get thicker skin or just ignore me

You are on ignore. I just click because I am an optimist. It alerts me when you quote me. 

Youre not even trying in this instance. 

Jason talks about how MM would be a great pick because not only can he play RT but he can potentially play LT. I agree with Jason, as seen via a wonderful quote, and mention that LT is the most important position so that puts MM tops on my book. 

If you were even trying to be the least bit reasonable it would be evident that I know Cordy Glenn is our LT. I am the one who posted that we traded for Cordy Glenn. It frustrates me to no end that there are people who go through life with the knob on anger response all the time.  There is literally no reason for it. Just relax. 

2 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

You are on ignore.

:lol:

I have 0 people on my ignore list because I'm mature enough to handle seeing people's words on the internet. This whole internet thing may not be the place for ya bud.

I meant ignore me as in like, you don't HAVE to respond to everything I say. Putting people on an "ignore list" is absolutely hilarious to me. That's so childish IMO.

3 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

:lol:

I have 0 people on my ignore list because I'm mature enough to handle seeing people's words on the internet. This whole internet thing may not be the place for ya bud.

I meant ignore me as in like, you don't HAVE to respond to everything I say. Putting people on an "ignore list" is absolutely hilarious to me. That's so childish IMO.

There are a lot of idiots on the internet. 

I have you on ignore because you are consistently negative and I don't want to weed through your negativity to get to people's positivity. 

2 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

There are a lot of idiots on the internet. 

I have you on ignore because you are consistently negative and I don't want to weed through your negativity to get to people's positivity. 

You must have this entire board on ignore if you don't like negativity.

There are like 2 total people who don't shit on basically everything the Bengals do. At least I have some amount of general optimism for the organization most seasons.

I get that you probably mean that I'm a dick which I won't argue, but I'd rather be a dick than a "nice guy" who just constantly bashes 100% of our players and talks about how they all suck, coaches all suck, owner sucks, everything Bengals sucks 24/7. I dunno, different strokes my man.

I voted for James Daniels.  I think center is our biggest need and between Redman, Westermann and Hopkins one of them will be good enough.  Small sample size with the first two, but they played ok in the last couple of games which is more than Ogbwehi (sp?) ever has.

So many options should be available at #21. I like a number of the guys who could play RG, C or RT. Couldn't go wrong building the offensive line. I also like Rashaan Evans who might be available. Our LB group outside of Burfict really sucks. Evans is adept at playing both the run and pass. Might be an option here and go offensive line in Round Two.

Out of that group I'd have to vote for Davenport. I think he's likely the guy with the most upside of that group and fits a big need, as we really have no future options at DRE, with MJ's career essentially over. I would be thrilled with either McClinchey, who can immediately start at ORT and be groomed as a potential OLT and Rashaan Evans there, as well. I think one of the top two centers will slide into the 2nd, though maybe not as far as our pick. I don't ever remember two centers being drafted in the the 1st round and Price's injury could realistically cause him to slide to us. Frank Ragnow is probably not in their class, but should be there in the 3rd and a good prospect as well. I'm really happy with this trade, as it opens a lot of doors for us.

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Not sure where to put this, so ...

Better...every time I watched Oklahoma play he looked good.  Not saying I want him at #21, but if he's a good player you pull the trigger I guess.  I'd still rather have James Daniels.

34 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

Better...every time I watched Oklahoma play he looked good.  Not saying I want him at #21, but if he's a good player you pull the trigger I guess.  I'd still rather have James Daniels.

Agreed, but there's a very real chance he slips to our 2nd round pick based upon his poor combine performance, I'd think. Can you imagine a line with Daniels at center and the two behomoths (Glenn and Brown) as our tackles to run behind? Keep in mind, that's Mixon's old tackle too, so he's very comfortable running behind big Orlando.   

Just now, bengaled said:

Agreed, but there's a very real chance he slips to our 2nd round pick based upon his poor combine performance, I'd think. Can you imagine a line with Daniels at center and the two behomoths (Glenn and Brown) as our tackles to run behind? Keep in mind, that's Mixon's old tackle too, so he's very comfortable running behind big Orlando.   

That would be amazing.  Honestly when we were sitting at #12, I was OK not going OL until later in the draft. Now it seems like we have a really good chance to have a solid line in 2018.  I'm optimistic.

Archived