1. Right tackle
  2. Right guard
  3. Center
  4. Outside linebacker
  5. Cornerback
  6. Safety
  7. Wide receiver
  8. Running back

The Bengals found a potential left tackle in Cordy Glenn; now it's time to find starters for three other spots on the line. Left guard Clint Boling graded out as average, per Pro Football Focus, while everyone else on the line was well below. The good news is that the Bengals are in great position to address the line after trading down to No. 21.

Outside linebacker is one spot that could use work, with Vontaze Burfict scheduled for another suspension and Nick Vigil graded out terribly last year. Cornerback could use better depth with Adam Jones gone, while safety depth is also something to target. On offense, both receiver and running back could use depth pieces as well.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-draft-needs-roster-holes-Stealers-ravens-bengals-browns-still-need-to-address/

I think I would have a different take, if those were listed as needs. My take would be more like this.

1. Offensive Right Tackle

2. Center

3. Free Safety

4. Nose Tackle

5. Offensive Right Guard

6. Outside Linebacker

7. Tight End

8. Backup Quarterback

9. Wide Receiver

10. Cornerback

...something along those lines instead 

Fisher has been cleared to play after surgery last year. Like it or not, we have 4 OT's on the roster.

I think Center has to be an early need just because RG is such a need.

Burfict is due to punch a nun in week 11, so LB has to be looked at.

Yes, we need a DT, but to stop the run not rush the passer.

RB?!? Seriously? 

WR is still a need.

Archived