Mock Draft 1.0

Now that we are pretty much done in FA.  Time for a mock:  Dont Really think we need 2 WR's but I added 2 WR's because I think both of those guys are going to be steals.

1.  Rashaan Evans LB Alabama

2.  Billy Price C Ohio St

3.  Terell Edmunds S Va Tech

3.  Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma

4.  Allen Lazard WR Iowa St

5.  Andrew Brown DT Virginia

5.  Luke Falk QB Washington State

5.  Azeem Victor LB Washington

7.  Robert Foster WR Alabama

7.  Zach Sieler DE Ferris State

7.  Will Dissly TE Washington

I definitely think you've got the first 4 picks slotted pretty damn well.....I like it.

Austin has preached size since he's been here though, I could see him really liking Vander Esch. ... I'd be good with either. 

On 3/15/2018 at 6:37 PM, Mikey6866 said:

Now that we are pretty much done in FA.  Time for a mock:  Dont Really think we need 2 WR's but I added 2 WR's because I think both of those guys are going to be steals.

1.  Rashaan Evans LB Alabama

2.  Billy Price C Ohio St

3.  Terell Edmunds S Va Tech

3.  Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma

4.  Allen Lazard WR Iowa St

5.  Andrew Brown DT Virginia

5.  Luke Falk QB Washington State

5.  Azeem Victor LB Washington

7.  Robert Foster WR Alabama

7.  Zach Sieler DE Ferris State

7.  Will Dissly TE Washington

Eww at ur first round pick. And Edmunds in the third. Evans is not a 1st round lber. He's not that good. He's just like all the other bama lbers that play behind massive dlineman and don't have to do a lot. Look at all the bama lbers that have come out recently... Doing nothing in the league. Put will Hernandez in that spot, or Isiah Wynn. In the third replace Edmunds with the safety from Wake Forest I always forget his name... And yes dreaming if the te that some people have as the 5th best te in the class falls to basically undrafted status.

8 hours ago, Jpoore said:

Eww at ur first round pick. And Edmunds in the third. Evans is not a 1st round lber. He's not that good. He's just like all the other bama lbers that play behind massive dlineman and don't have to do a lot. Look at all the bama lbers that have come out recently... Doing nothing in the league. Put will Hernandez in that spot, or Isiah Wynn. In the third replace Edmunds with the safety from Wake Forest I always forget his name... And yes dreaming if the te that some people have as the 5th best te in the class falls to basically undrafted status.

Ruben Foster and CJ mosley have looked pretty good.  Ragland didnt have the athletic ability of any of those 3.  Either way basing the merits of a current Alabama LB based on predecessors is not very smart as all are unique and different players.  As an "amatuer scout" that you are, Im not sure why I would have to explain that to you.  A big NO to Hernandez at 21 by the way.  He has never played anything other than LG and we already have a LG.  Im sure he could play RG but I dont feel we need somebody to play guard. Center and RT are much more likely targets.  I love Wynn and would definitely consider him at 21 due to him being able to play anywhere on the line.  The safety from wake forest is Jessie Bates but im not sure hell make it into the 3rd round at this point.  Where to you think Will Dissly is going to go in the draft?  He is strickly a blocking TE with very limited athletisim.  Just because mayock has him as the 5th best TE temporarily does not mean the guy is a 3rd rounder.  I could possibly see a few teams maybe having a 5th or 6th round grade on him based on just his blocking ability but I think his ceiling limits him to a 6th or 7th round pick. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 1:40 PM, Mikey6866 said:

Ruben Foster and CJ mosley have looked pretty good.  Ragland didnt have the athletic ability of any of those 3.  Either way basing the merits of a current Alabama LB based on predecessors is not very smart as all are unique and different players.  As an "amatuer scout" that you are, Im not sure why I would have to explain that to you.  A big NO to Hernandez at 21 by the way.  He has never played anything other than LG and we already have a LG.  Im sure he could play RG but I dont feel we need somebody to play guard. Center and RT are much more likely targets.  I love Wynn and would definitely consider him at 21 due to him being able to play anywhere on the line.  The safety from wake forest is Jessie Bates but im not sure hell make it into the 3rd round at this point.  Where to you think Will Dissly is going to go in the draft?  He is strickly a blocking TE with very limited athletisim.  Just because mayock has him as the 5th best TE temporarily does not mean the guy is a 3rd rounder.  I could possibly see a few teams maybe having a 5th or 6th round grade on him based on just his blocking ability but I think his ceiling limits him to a 6th or 7th round pick. 

He is strictly a LG. I would move boling to rg. I consider will Hernandez to be a hall of fame level guard. I don't pass on that. Not to mention he's an absolute bull who can knock those big 3-4 dts on their ass. I do believe guard is a major need. We had 2 good games out of guards. But the thing is those guard were fresh and the dlineman they were going against we're at the end of their season. Got to take that into account. And Frank rangow is center 2 after price and one of them will definitely be available at 46. An interior line of Hernandez, boling, and price/rangow? Mixon would run for 1500 easy. I like Evans, just not in the first. I believe dissly will go in the 4th or 5th.

Archived