Burfict in trouble again

I think I'd be on the phone checking on NaVarro Bowman right about now if I'm the Bengals.....he'd be a nice vet to have out there to start the year, great for the locker room as well.

I can't imagine he'll make a ton. seems like a no-brainer.

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Just curious, was Brian Cushing (for example) also an "ignorant dumbfuck" etc etc when he got suspended for 10 games for using PED's? 

if he had done it three times then probably yes. 

and isn't that how it should be? 

12 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Cleaner than Mike Mitchell, retiring with zero NFL suspensions to his name.  The NFL's conduct policy is a joke, do we even need to have this discussion again?

He tested hot for PEDs.  Deflecting to Mike Mitchell is laughable.  

5 minutes ago, SF2 said:

He tested hot for PEDs.  Deflecting to Mike Mitchell is laughable.  

You skipped a few posts there, we're not talking about PED's but how many times he has been suspended total.  

If he was caught juicing this suspension is warranted. 

8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

You skipped a few posts there, we're not talking about PED's but how many times he has been suspended total.  

If he was caught juicing this suspension is warranted. 

Burfict was a dirty player for years.  Stopping on players, ball tapping and the hit on Brown was fucking retarded given the situation.  Dude is stupid.

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Burfict was a dirty player for years.  Stopping on players, ball tapping and the hit on Brown was fucking retarded given the situation.  Dude is stupid.

So you do want to talk about Mike Mitchell?  Can't you just go look up the last thread about Burfict and save us both the trouble?

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

So you do want to talk about Mike Mitchell?  Can't you just go look up the last thread about Burfict and save us both the trouble?

Is Mike Mitchell on our team? Did Mike Mitchell go undeafted because he was a horrifically dirty player in college?  Burfict tackles just like Ryan Shazier, leads with his helmet ALL THE TIME. He is a marked man yet took a banned substance. Dumbfuck.

12 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Is Mike Mitchell on our team? Did Mike Mitchell go undeafted because he was a horrifically dirty player in college?  Burfict tackles just like Ryan Shazier, leads with his helmet ALL THE TIME. He is a marked man yet took a banned substance. Dumbfuck.

Burfict is in the same boat with Pacman, they have both used up their first, second, and third chances. At this point Burfict shouldn't even fart without saying excuse me.

7 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Burfict is in the same boat with Pacman, they have both used up their first, second, and third chances. At this point Burfict shouldn't even fart without saying excuse me.

Eh, this is kind of what I'm getting at.  Burfict has tackled people a fraction of a second late, or hit someone a few inches too high or low.. Stuff that happened on a football field and goes unpenalized half the time.

Pacman's crew shot up a strip club, he's out getting shwasted and punching bar hags, spitting on people, losing his shit in the back of police cruisers and generally acting like an out-of-control drunken dickhead.  

I don't think it's right to compare the two at all. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Eh, this is kind of what I'm getting at.  Burfict has tackled people a fraction of a second late, or hit someone a few inches too high or low.. Stuff that happened on a football field and goes unpenalized half the time.

Pacman's crew shot up a strip club, he's out getting shwasted and punching bar hags, spitting on people, losing his shit in the back of police cruisers and generally acting like an out-of-control drunken dickhead.  

I don't think it's right to compare the two at all. 

Yeah, now you are just re writing history to sell your snake oil.  Pacman has been suspended for 1 game as a Bengal.  This new charge, if it stands, will make it 10 for Burfict.  

4 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Yeah, now you are just re writing history to sell your snake oil.  Pacman has been suspended for 1 game as a Bengal.  This new charge, if it stands, will make it 10 for Burfict.  

Which obviously proves Pacman is a much better person.  My snake oil?  If you're trying to make a point here I'm afraid it eludes me entirely.

Archived