Burfict in trouble again

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Eh, this is kind of what I'm getting at.  Burfict has tackled people a fraction of a second late, or hit someone a few inches too high or low.. Stuff that happened on a football field and goes unpenalized half the time.

Pacman's crew shot up a strip club, he's out getting shwasted and punching bar hags, spitting on people, losing his shit in the back of police cruisers and generally acting like an out-of-control drunken dickhead.  

I don't think it's right to compare the two at all. 

One guy can't stay out of trouble off the field another can't stay out of trouble on the field. Either way they are both unreliable and I don't think you will ever win a championship with them because they are extremely undisciplined. 

Also Burfict has done more than hit guys late, he has twisted guys ankles, steps on other players, etc... everyone knows he's dirty, but our dirty player. However, if he's played for the Stealers he would be the most hated guy by Bengals fans and he would not be on Goddell's shit list.

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Which obviously proves Pacman is a much better person.  My snake oil?  If you're trying to make a point here I'm afraid it eludes me entirely.

I always knew that underneath that thin veneer of respectability that you were a snake oil salesman. How dare you sully the good names of our beloved team captains? HOW DARE YOU!!

9 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Which obviously proves Pacman is a much better person.  My snake oil?  If you're trying to make a point here I'm afraid it eludes me entirely.

It means Pacman doesn't do nearly as much stupid shit ON THE FIELD as Burfict.  Doesnt punch guys in the groin after the whistle, doesnt twist the ankle of the league MVP Cam Newton after the whistle, doesnt twist Greg Olson's ankle after the whistle, doesnt step on Legarrette Blount's leg after the whistle, doesnt flip off Buffalo fans after a game, doesnt kick Roosevelt Nix etc.  Go back to to the day we signed Pac man and read what I wrote.  I NEVER WANTED HIM HERE.  That said he has played very well for us.

15 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

How can this team move forward when they're always playing from behind because of this guy? He keeps getting a pass because he's a good LB but, the bottom line is he's a fucking idiot. When you can't count on a player to play, how valuable is he?

Idk man,  I'd rather him be for us than against us in any event. I think the Patriots and or Stealers would grab him in a heartbeat.

5 hours ago, snarkster said:

Hate having to possibly go out and spend a premium draft pick on a LB because Burfict went out and got himself Burfuckt.

I would love to have spend a premium draft pick on a linebacker even with Burfict.  Edmunds sliding (LOL) or trading up to get him would be my dream but I have seen a couple mocks with this guy and he's growing on me maybe even at 21.  I have read that the Squeelers like him a lot.

BoiseState_logo.gif Leighton Vander Esch*, ILB, Boise State 
Height: 6-4. Weight: 220. 
Projected 40 Time: 4.68. 
Projected Round (2018): 2-3. 

2/24/18: Vander Esch broke out in 2017 with massive production for Boise State. The junior totaled 141 tackles with 8.5 tackles for a loss, four sacks, four passes broken up and three interceptions on the year. Vander Esch was limited to six games in 2016 because of injuries. He had 27 tackles and a sack that season after notching 20 tackles as a freshman. Vander Esch is expected to be selected in the early rounds of the 2018 NFL Draft.

Go for the Center in round 2 and OT in 3 to groom and maybe play a bit of ORT.

15 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Wow, talk about fake news. And what a complete piece of shit JuJu boy is.

It's like he was made to be a Stealer ...

If anybody is, it's Adam Schefter. I don't see a quote from Burdock anywhere. Stealer fans spun this like they do everything else. And Schuster had somebody read it to him and went along with it.

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

the Stoolers feed off of Burfict like no other....I've had my fill of both sides to be honest.

I think it's great; they're completely obsessed with him.  The bully got punched in the mouth and they haven't stopped crying about it since.

12 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I think it's great; they're completely obsessed with him.  The bully got punched in the mouth and they haven't stopped crying about it since.

The Steelers are 10-3 against the Bengals since Burfict arrived to include the playoff game. They have won 6 in a row.  Their wide receiver knocked him out last game.   They own us.

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

The Stealers are 10-3 against the Bengals since Burfict arrived to include the playoff game. They have won 6 in a row.  Their wide receiver knocked him out last game.   They own us.

And yet they can't stop talking about him.  Keep defending the Stealers though if that's your thing.

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

And yet they can't stop talking about him.  Keep defending the Stealers though if that's your thing.

I am not defending the Stealers, I am regurgitating stats.   They push Burfict's buttons because they know they can get in his head. 

18 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I am not defending the Stealers, I am regurgitating stats.   They push Burfict's buttons because they know they can get in his head. 

If you say so.. but I don't see Burfict talking about them all offseason every year.

19 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

So we're saying we will play Jar Jar Binks-Doucher and the Shitsburg Peelers twice in the first four games?

At least once?  And on a Monday night in Pittsburgh?

Yeah, I can see that.

1/2 :ph34r:

Both away games too! NFL will be worried about the flood damage.

9 hours ago, T-Dub said:

If you say so.. but I don't see Burfict talking about them all offseason every year.

Which is a good thing.  Let those fuckers try and play a whole season without their best defender, we only have to survive 4 games.  Their defense went to shit when Ryan "The Spear Fish" Shazier went down.

Archived