Burfict in trouble again

Just now, omgdrdoom said:

Nah I'm done trying to have civil arguments with you now because you decided to go full jerkoff mode instead of just refuting my points or agreeing to disagree like I suggested in the other thread.

Seriously. I suggested we agree to disagree and I pointed out our difference in opinion in a pretty clear, concise manner....and you HAD to make a dumb fuck smart ass comment back? Cool dude, if that's how you want it I'm plenty capable of dishing it back to ya.

Right, everyone is a histrionic fool that can't handle your superior logic.  I think we determined that already. 

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Right, everyone is a histrionic fool that can't handle your superior logic.  I think we determined that already. 

Don't worry, you'll be seeing as much of me as you have in the past week. This place is the "NO ARGUMENT ALLOWED ZONE" or else I get dorks like you and a few others crying that they can't believe someone is arguing on an internet message board. OH THE HORROR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just now, omgdrdoom said:

Don't worry, you'll be seeing as much of me as you have in the past week. This place is the "NO ARGUMENT ALLOWED ZONE" or else I get dorks like you and a few others crying that they can't believe someone is arguing on an internet message board. OH THE HORROR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:1violin:

1 minute ago, omgdrdoom said:

Have fun on a dying board. No wonder people leave in droves each year. Good Ol' Boys Club holding it down.

I thought you were leaving? The melodramatic flounce loses impact with each "and ANOTHER thing", it's like slamming a door more than once.

I have one comment.

Burfict knows the standard he faces in the nfl and he's on the radar.

He must not cause any issues for 6 months off season including off the field.

He fails, how fucking stupid is this guy?

I'm glad he may suit up for the team but what an idiot when he could have mega bucks if he had a brain that worked.

love to watch him but hoping he could play a full season sometime.

9 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

9 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

Have fun on a dying board. No wonder people leave in droves each year. Good Ol' Boys Club holding it down.

Dude...there's plenty of arguing allowed here...and there's no "good old boys club" either, nor is the board "dying" (it's the offseason, lots of people opt to wait until the season to come back, have lives to live, etc.., those of us that remain bitch and moan because there's little else to do until the draft, then we'll bitch about that too until training camp, then we get drowned in TC minutia while the Reds drone on and on and we'll complain about that too). But seriously man...you DO have some weird superiority complex where you feel compelled to always be right while claiming all your arguments are plausible and logical, and when someone pokes a hole in that logic, or even pokes fun at you, you get all hyper sensitive about it. In case you haven't noticed, the board is lightly moderated with no language filters, etc, so anything kinda goes. Grow some thicker skin, man.

9 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I thought you were leaving? The melodramatic flounce loses impact with each "and ANOTHER thing", it's like slamming a door more than once.

Saying "flounce" with a straight face is kinda hard to do. It makes me think of a preening ballerina in a tutu and feather boa exiting stage left in a huff.

15 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Well, he beats me and stays out all night honky-tonkin' with floozies, but you don't know the kind of man he could be. Sure, he keeps getting arrested and isn't around most of the time, but when here's here and sober... It's like paradise. I'm gonna stand by my man 'cause I know these last 7 incidents aren't the real Joe-bob.

11 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Well, he beats me and stays out all night honky-tonkin' with floozies, but you don't know the kind of man he could be. Sure, he keeps getting arrested and isn't around most of the time, but when here's here and sober... It's like paradise. I'm gonna stand by my man 'cause I know these last 7 incidents aren't the real Joe-bob.

Damn, how good this guy could be if he had a brain that worked right.

Archived