Bengals sign Matt Barkley to backup Dalton

1 minute ago, Cricket said:

I just have to say:  oldschooler, it is great having you back and keeping us informed.  🐯

100% agree, I remember when me Oldschooler used to go at it. I had a different handle, I used to post here under Bengal_Smoov. 

He's one of the original members of this board, ever since John Thornton closed his board and Go started this place. 

Two cheers for Oldschooler, hip hip hooray!!! Hip hip hooray!!!!

3 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Let's hope this signing takes the Louisville Akili 2.0 quarterback off our first round possibilities board.

:thumbsup:

I don't think Jackson is going to be THAT bad, but it would really suck to take a backup QB with a 1st round pick after the team has actually made some really good moves this offseason.

1 minute ago, schotzee said:

:24:

I don't think you proof read what you write before you hit reply.

Just now, Jason said:

He doesn't want to play WR.

If we draft a QB that QB within in two years will be our starter this year is about all Andy Dalton's leash will allow.  If he is struggling good chance he will be benched for another early.  No more wobbly balls from Andy Dalton the excuses are over. 

4 hours ago, Marlon23 said:

If we draft a QB that QB within in two years will be our starter this year is about all Andy Dalton's leash will allow.  If he is struggling good chance he will be benched for another early.  No more wobbly balls from Andy Dalton the excuses are over. 

Are you aware of what team you root for?

15 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

You're right, we do Jason, and we always have. Not a bad comeback for OSU in b-ball going on too. Zags are a tough out.

OMG... I freaking got home a little late and turned it on 13-0 Zags.. I am so happy with the rest  of the half....even though they had some terrible plays..... they still have a chance

22 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

OMG... I freaking got home a little late and turned it on 13-0 Zags.. I am so happy with the rest  of the half....even though they had some terrible plays..... they still have a chance

unfortunately they may have dug themselves too big of a hole

Archived