The Bills-Bengals shit is getting out of hand. Bodine visits Bills

3 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I wonder...

are they open to trading ownership?

no ninja

Ugh....barely better.  Pegula spends money, but foolishly.  The Bodine signing is a typical Buffalo move.  Pegula owned Sabres are an even bigger shitshow than the Bills.  Yet, he is still a better owner than Mike Brown.

12 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Well, looks like we know what position will be drafted in either round one or round two.

Do we?

In 2014 we cut Kyle Cook and didn't have a replacement on the roster yet we didn't make a single move for a C in free agency and we waited until the 4th round to trade up for Bodine as Cook's replacement.

I'd like to think the same way as you are about it, but this is the Bengals so who fuckin' knows man.

It is clear Marvin is making all the right moves and showing already that he is supposed to be the HC for us for a very long time tender.  Right choice right coach the best part of the off season so Far Marvin Lewis coming back and making his decisions on players and personnel known.  BOOM YES!!! 

If they are serious about the running game then yes, Center fairly early.     You have to be able to easily get 1.5 yards in short yardage situations and having a good center is key.  Tired of watching Hill, Mixon and Gio get tackled as soon as they got the ball in the backfield. 

40 minutes ago, SF2 said:

If they are serious about the running game then yes, Center fairly early.     You have to be able to easily get 1.5 yards in short yardage situations and having a good center is key.  Tired of watching Hill, Mixon and Gio get tackled as soon as they got the ball in the backfield. 

I'd be surprised if we don't take one in the first 2 rounds. Dallas' offense took a big leap forward when they took C Travis Frederick late 1st round a few years ago.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

There are a couple of decent later round center prospects if we don’t take Daniels or Price. Ragnow and Mason Cole would both be upgrades over Bodine. 

I think Ragnow might be a better immediate starter than anyone in this draft class, definitely wouldn't mind picking him up with a 3rd rounder. I'd just be afraid he isn't there at that point, I'm sure team scouts are watching the tape close enough to see that he's NFL ready. I'm sick of us taking these "athletes", Ragnow is a fuckin' football player first and foremost from everything I've seen. I'm perfectly fine with anyone you named though.

16 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I wonder...

are they open to trading ownership?

no ninja

I have a good friend who is a Bills fan. We've been joking about the recent flurry of activity between the two teams. His  last message to me was, "Just as long as we never trade for your coach".

Archived