Path to the Draft

27 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Had us Picking Will Hernandez Mcglinchey Terrell Edmunds or Rashaun Evans

Not being a wiseass but did they say LB Tremaine Edmunds or S Terrell Edmunds? Both guys are in the draft. I unfortunately missed it. If it was Tremaine, and you add a top Center prospect, I'd be really good with those options.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

No, in 2.  They did not address center at all.

That makes better sense. I still think he's a 3rd-4th round guy but, I am no expert. I suppose it's possible for them to not go Center in the first two rounds, it's happened before, but I am not sure it's a real option this year.

I'd love to have McGlinchey sitting there at 21 and still pickup Daniels in the 2nd.  Wouldn't hate the Hernandez pick, but I like Boling & Redmond at guard.  Yo can also usually pick up some solid guards in the middle rounds.  Not sure if Redmond profiles well at center or not.

It was a very disappointing segment, they didn't address the big hole at center with Bodine signing elsewhere and had the  Bengals drafting a safety in the second round to replace Williams.

They should get local analyst to do the picks, these guys are clueless. Bucky Brooks had the Bengals going defense at #21 and they went safety in the second round. 

8 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

It was a very disappointing segment, they didn't address the big hole at center with Bodine signing elsewhere and had the  Bengals drafting a safety in the second round to replace Williams.

They should get local analyst to do the picks, these guys are clueless. Bucky Brooks had the Bengals going defense at #21 and they went safety in the second round. 

Same old. They always get lazy when it comes to us. You can tell that they feel obligated to do our segment in each series.

Archived