Too soon?

In the past 4 seasons UC has been to the tournament 4 times.

They're 2-4 with no Sweet 16 appearances.

Cronin is 5-6 in the tournament with the Bearcats with 1 sweet 16 appearance.

I'd say they were coached by who they were coached by all those previous years.

Don't worry guys, if you're still rooting for local teams, Big Blue is still in the tournament. Oldschooler has already PM'd me and informed me that his loyalties have changed to Kentucky, and that he always secretly loved them. I think it's awesome that you finally came clean, Old.

5 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Don't worry guys, if you're still rooting for local teams, Big Blue is still in the tournament. Oldschooler has already PM'd me and informed me that his loyalties have changed to Kentucky, and that he always secretly loved them. I think it's awesome that you finally came clean, Old.

Ew...

14 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Image result for you're drunk gif

3 hours ago, Bunghole said:

:)

Now that UC, XU, Buffalo, and UMBC have been eliminated, these are my new favorite teams:

1) Purdue

2) Any teams that play UK

14 hours ago, oldschooler said:

In the past 4 seasons UC has been to the tournament 4 times.

They're 2-4 with no Sweet 16 appearances.

Cronin is 5-6 in the tournament with the Bearcats with 1 sweet 16 appearance.

I'd say they were coached by who they were coached by all those previous years.

When Cumberland fouled out and Cronin lost it on him screaming "calm down" when Cronin was the one that needed to calm down, that was all you needed to see.  Cronin was out of his league.  Moment was too big for him. 

Still, you can't fire the guy.  He has a very good team damn near every year.  Dean Smith was considered a tournament failure for years.  Good coaches learn and get better.  Clock is ticking on Cronin.  Either he will get better, or not.  If the level of recruits starts dropping you'll know the gig is up and he has lost the respect of players and, more importantly, AAU coaches. 

Archived