Mock Draft 1

57 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Except that injury from the Pro Bowl was hardly his last. It's his oft-surgically repaired back that's more concerning due to the nature of the position and taking those huge hits from DB's and LB's in the open field.

I think you need to re-read my post. I wasn't saying the pro bowl was his only injury obviously,  just an example of how injury prone he is that he even gets injured there.

10 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Probably this, yes.

I agree, just seems quite undersized, at least right now.

I understand, but the NFL has had numerous stars throughout it's history that were too small, too slow, or too short for a position (Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Darren Sproles, Maurice Jones-Drew, Bob Sanders...).

Hopefully he is one of those and ends up a Bengal.

Speaking of tight ends: As you watch tomorrow's NCAA tournament games, check out Villanova's red-shirt freshman Omari Spellman.  6' 9.5", 245 lbs.

I see him as a potential Antonio Gates-style basketball player - turned - tight end in a few years.

16 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Speaking of tight ends: As you watch tomorrow's NCAA tournament games, check out Villanova's red-shirt freshman Omari Spellman.  6' 9.5", 245 lbs.

I see him as a potential Antonio Gates-style basketball player - turned - tight end in a few years.

Oh thank goodness. At first I thought you were gonna tell us to check out his ass.:ninja:

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

I think you need to re-read my post. I wasn't saying the pro bowl was his only injury obviously,  just an example of how injury prone he is that he even gets injured there.

Ah, you're right, so sorry. I read that as "this is the injury that keeps bothering him". My bad.

Archived