A look back at the Bengals past few drafts

3 hours ago, akiliMVP said:

Ogbuehi is the worst first round pick of the Marvin era

Up for consideration with Ogbuehi is chris perry and david pollack. Pollack was bad luck but we will see more production out of Ogbuehi then we ever did out of pollack. Shitty shitty production but production non the less

1 hour ago, BengalsCat said:

Up for consideration with Ogbuehi is chris perry and david pollack. Pollack was bad luck but we will see more production out of Ogbuehi then we ever did out of pollack. Shitty shitty production but production non the less

Isn't it still arguable that Perry had a shortened career due to the bungling Bengals medical staff? Pollack broke his neck right as he was beginning to break out...poor tackling form. I wish someone would call him out on that while he does his precious SEC college football analysis. Ced is still a work in progress. He's sucked, but maybe Frank Pollack can get something out of him...or maybe he's a bust. 

8 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I wouldn't say the Bengals are in full rebuild mode but only having 6 players still on the

roster from the 2014 and 2015 drafts isn't too good for a team that claims to build it's roster

through the draft.  Especially considering none of them are starters unless you want to call Dennard

a "starter" at the slot cb position.   When I say "starter", I'm referring to the upcoming (2018) season.

11 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

John Ross says hi. He can't even use the injury excuse.

Lol. I'm not a fan of the Ross pick, but he has had exactly one year in the league. I think he is way more likely to make a bigger impact in upcoming year than Ogbo.

7 hours ago, schotzee said:

Lol. I'm not a fan of the Ross pick, but he has had exactly one year in the league. I think he is way more likely to make a bigger impact in upcoming year than Ogbo.

I sure fucking hope so

3 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I sure fucking hope so

10 hours ago, schotzee said:

I say Ross goes on IR within the first three weeks of the season.

Assuming he makes it out of training camp.

no :ninja:

You guys' optimism about Ross is very uplifting. What evidence is there that he can not only recover from legit or mysterious injuries, but also get out of Marvin's "doghouse"? If the kid is as dumb as a rock when it comes to the playbook, then just give him a few plays where his speed matters. 

23 hours ago, Bunghole said:

You guys' optimism about Ross is very uplifting. What evidence is there that he can not only recover from legit or mysterious injuries, but also get out of Marvin's "doghouse"? If the kid is as dumb as a rock when it comes to the playbook, then just give him a few plays where his speed matters. 

The fact that he's willing to work with TJ, shows me he's trying to get better at his craft.

2 hours ago, kennethmw said:

The fact that he's willing to work with TJ, shows me he's trying to get better at his craft.

Believe me, I would LOVE him to have a breakout season that shows even remote flashes of his former collegiate self. His breakaway speed after the catch in his Washington days was astounding. His stat line for his final season there is off the chain too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived