Mock Draft Round Up

i'd be pretty happy with this draft too...

Cincinnati Bengals

Round 1 (21) Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas
Round 2 (46) Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State
Round 3 (77) Arden Key, Edge, LSU
Round 3 (100) Colby Gossett, OG, Appalachian State
Round 4 (112) M.J. Stewart, CB, North Carolina
Round 5 (151) Luke Falk, QB, Washington State
Round 5 (158) Kyzir White, S, West Virginia
Round 5 (170) Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida
Round 7 (249) Jermaine Carter, LB, Maryland
Round 7 (252) Jordan Mailata, OT, Sydney (rugby player) 
Round 7 (253) John Atkins, DT, Georgia

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000927624/article/chad-reuter-2018-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-team-by-team

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

This would be fantastic. But I just don't think it will happen at all.

I'd be dancing in the streets.  I would have said naked, but I don't think my church would be too happy about that. :lol: 

45 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

i'd be pretty happy with this draft too...

Cincinnati Bengals

Round 1 (21) Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas
Round 2 (46) Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State
Round 3 (77) Arden Key, Edge, LSU
Round 3 (100) Colby Gossett, OG, Appalachian State
Round 4 (112) M.J. Stewart, CB, North Carolina
Round 5 (151) Luke Falk, QB, Washington State
Round 5 (158) Kyzir White, S, West Virginia
Round 5 (170) Antonio Callaway, WR, Florida
Round 7 (249) Jermaine Carter, LB, Maryland
Round 7 (252) Jordan Mailata, OT, Sydney (rugby player) 
Round 7 (253) John Atkins, DT, Georgia

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000927624/article/chad-reuter-2018-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-team-by-team

Pick one and two and 1st 5th rounder would be great. Arden Key in the 3rd I guess would be decent value.

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

2015 draft on NFLN.. I just happened to turnip over there to see us pick Ced O... vomit 

I'm harboring a shred of hope that Pollock can still get something out of him.  Maybe not first round pick, starting OT things, but something. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I'm harboring a shred of hope that Pollock can still get something out of him.  Maybe not first round pick, starting OT things, but something. 

I am not really..... I will just be happy as shit if the dude plays any meaningful snaps for us... He has bee straight garbage so far...

18 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I am not really..... I will just be happy as shit if the dude capably plays any meaningful snaps for us... He has bee straight garbage so far...

:smile: 

He has played meaningful snaps.  But he sucked while doing it.

Peter King has the Bengals taking Lamar Jackson.

He has McGlinchey and Kolton Miller going before our pick.

He has James Daniels going to the Bills at #22. Ragnow at #27 to the Saints.

21. CINCINNATI—LAMAR JACKSON, QB, LOUISVILLE

The Brown family has a shake-it-up history at quarterback dating back to Boomer Esiason in round two of 1984, and this would certainly shake up the locker room and the draft. So many reliable draftniks (Mayock, McShay, etc.) think Jackson has the potential to be the most exciting and productive quarterback in this crop—but you’ll have to cater your offense to him. Isn’t that what good coaches do? Get very good players and cater their schemes to fit the players? I like this pick for the Bengals, even if it could push Andy Dalton (five of seven starting seasons with a sub-90 passer rating) out of town in 2019.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/23/mock-draft-prospects-trades-first-round-mmqb-peter-king

36 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Peter King has the Bengals taking Lamar Jackson.

He has McGlinchey and Kolton Miller going before our pick.

He has James Daniels going to the Bills at #22. Ragnow at #27 to the Saints.

21. CINCINNATI—LAMAR JACKSON, QB, LOUISVILLE

The Brown family has a shake-it-up history at quarterback dating back to Boomer Esiason in round two of 1984, and this would certainly shake up the locker room and the draft. So many reliable draftniks (Mayock, McShay, etc.) think Jackson has the potential to be the most exciting and productive quarterback in this crop—but you’ll have to cater your offense to him. Isn’t that what good coaches do? Get very good players and cater their schemes to fit the players? I like this pick for the Bengals, even if it could push Andy Dalton (five of seven starting seasons with a sub-90 passer rating) out of town in 2019.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/23/mock-draft-prospects-trades-first-round-mmqb-peter-king

He stole this pick from the stealer fan dipshit on NFL Mock Live. That's the words he used, shake it up. What else would you expect from a hack troll like Peter King?

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

He stole this pick from the stealer fan dipshit on NFL Mock Live. That's the words he used, shake it up. What else would you expect from a hack troll like Peter King?

Everything he does is low-effort, he's a great example of modern sports journalism.  Easterbrook's take-downs of him were hilarious.

Archived