Mock Draft Round Up

13 hours ago, Cricket said:

Hopefully, they are getting some input from the Bengals' war-room...

:whistle:

...or maybe not. :ninja:

He should've said announcing instead of making. The fanbase of any other team would assume the former.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

He should've said announcing instead of making. The fanbase of any other team would assume the former.

I wonder if Michael Johnson had to buy his own plane ticket to Texas??

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Why did they move it to a weeknight anyway? Some of us have to be up stupid-early for work and can't be staying up late to see if we trade out of the 1st round entirely.

They better be trading up if anything if some top blue chippers fall some . I'm, they have enough picks already.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Why did they move it to a weeknight anyway? Some of us have to be up stupid-early for work and can't be staying up late to see if we trade out of the 1st round entirely.

$$$

Prime time advertising costs more. 

Thats why I take draft Friday off every year. 

2 minutes ago, schotzee said:

They better be trading up if anything if some top blue chippers fall some . I'm, they have enough picks already.

Well you know there will still be a C left at 46 maybe, where it's a good value, or maybe in the 3rd, that's where you really get your money's worth.  In fact maybe just trade down into the 6th or 7th and get the real bargains.  Yeah, that's the way to go... 

:ninja:

God forbid some clueless dick on ESPN call it a reach & the fans all RABBLERABBLE

16 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Well you know there will still be a C left at 46 maybe, where it's a good value, or maybe in the 3rd, that's where you really get your money's worth.  In fact maybe just trade down into the 6th or 7th and get the real bargains.  Yeah, that's the way to go... 

:ninja:

God forbid some clueless dick on ESPN call it a reach & the fans all RABBLERABBLE

Yes and sorry I didn't catch your sarcasm.

50 minutes ago, Jason said:

$$$

Prime time advertising costs more. 

Thats why I take draft Friday off every year. 

Using a vacation day to scream at the TV in anger just doesn't sound fun. 

7 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Using a vacation day to scream at the TV in anger just doesn't sound fun. 

:lol: I usually do other things too. This Friday I have a dr appointment for me and a vet appointment for our puppy. 

Archived