Why Is My Google Chrome Browser Tagging The Site As Unsafe?

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Because the SSL certificate is either expired or the site is having an issue with it. 

If that's truly the case then what's my workaround for it? It's not just when I click on the site URL, it's clicking on a forum header, replying to a topic, etc. Getting kinda annoying.

28 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

If that's truly the case then what's my workaround for it? It's not just when I click on the site URL, it's clicking on a forum header, replying to a topic, etc. Getting kinda annoying.

No workaround that you can do. Just got to accept that your connection to the site for now is not secure.

53 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

No workaround that you can do. Just got to accept that your connection to the site for now is not secure.

That sucks. I was looking to white flag it like adblocker lets you do. No such luck. "It's unsafe!"...click "advanced". "Go back to safety!...or proceed to go-bengals.com (unsafe)"

Yeah. It's been like that for a few days for me. I had to download Moxzilla and then click some shit, click some more shit.

And here I am. It still says I'm unsecure. Or insecure. Or emotionally fragile or something like that,

I tell you what one thing about this site, it makes my computer say shit no other site ever does.

So, it's got that going for it ...

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I still can't get on here through Chrome on my computer or my phone.

And I  can't get the app to work on my phone. And I'm not crazy about using Moxzilla

Any idea when it's going to get straightened out?

You can.

when the flagged page pops up, click the small “advanced” hyperlink, read the next page carefully, then click the appropriate link.

I am posting via Chrome right now.

17 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Yeah. It's been like that for a few days for me. I had to download Moxzilla and then click some shit, click some more shit.

And here I am. It still says I'm unsecure. Or insecure. Or emotionally fragile or something like that,

I tell you what one thing about this site, it makes my computer say shit no other site ever does.

So, it's got that going for it ...

Go-Bengals.com

The Snowflake of Bengals boards.

:ninja:

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I still can't get on here through Chrome on my computer or my phone.

And I  can't get the app to work on my phone. And I'm not crazy about using Moxzilla

Any idea when it's going to get straightened out?

I just asked Ryan and Ed on FB about it, I'm sure well get an answer soon.

9 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

You can.

when the flagged page pops up, click the small “advanced” hyperlink, read the next page carefully, then click the appropriate link.

I am posting via Chrome right now.

My computer is so old it quit letting me upgrade Chrome a few years ago.

On the version I am running it doesn't give me that option.

Thanks though.

Ok, I can access the site from my laptop, but not my phone or my desktop.  (I never tried to access the site from the laptop when this issue originally appeared, but did with the other 2.)

Is there a way to fix this on my phone and desk top?  Preferably without erasing all my stored passwords.

Thanks.

Archived