Pick Of The Litter

Bradley Chubb, no contest.   Day 1 ready Pro bowl talent.   10 year high quality player as long as he stays healthy.   Look what Joey Bosa has done for the Chargers pass rush and my opinion is this guy is better.   The only QB I would want this high is still at the University of Georgia.

I'd take my chances with Darnold.  I still see him on fire vs. Penn State in the Rose Bowl.  I think the fumbles can be cleaned up and he'll be a pro bowler many times over...unless the Browns draft him.  Then he'll be out of the league in two years.

1 hour ago, WRAPradio said:

I'd take my chances with Darnold.  I still see him on fire vs. Penn State in the Rose Bowl.  I think the fumbles can be cleaned up and he'll be a pro bowler many times over...unless the Browns draft him.  Then he'll be out of the league in two years.

USC quarterbacks either suck or quit on you,..no thanks.  

Yeah, Chubb for me too. He's instantly an upgrade as a pass rusher, something that we seriously lacked last season from everyone not named Dunlap or Atkins. Our front four would be FIERCE and help our secondary not have to sustain coverage for as long, with coverage sacks, etc.

Archived