Lamar Jackson visiting with Bengals

17 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Black QB's matter!:cool::4_joy:

1.  His will not matter if they put him behind a rookie line...

2.  His stock went up now that he likes Mercedes... 

3.  Sarcasm served with a slice of wit... 

4.  Hello to the political forum... 

Jackson is very different than most high profile football players. He's a great kid with a solid head on his shoulders. Stays out of trouble. Goes above and beyond for his fans and teammates. He's a leader who is not afraid to tell it like it is. Qualities that have been missing from star players around here for years. 

Imo, him and AJ would be unstoppable. 

5 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Jackson is very different than most high profile football players. He's a great kid with a solid head on his shoulders. Stays out of trouble. Goes above and beyond for his fans and teammates. He's a leader who is not afraid to tell it like it is. Qualities that have been missing from star players around here for years. 

Imo, him and AJ would be unstoppable. 

IDK shit about him really but that's an interesting take.

8 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

HOLY SHIT .... that would be amazing. So won't happen 

4 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

I'm not sure this board could sustain that many wet dreams in one day...   Not sure if Lazor has that kind of horsepower to get what I would call a very successful 1st round.   However,  star QB that was a Heisman winner from the ticket sales region might boost ticket sales during the slump...  Not sure how it will play out but hoping for whomever is picked becomes the most successful player at their position. 

Now we'll have to watch him twice a year against our defense, who historically gets absolutely butt fucked by scrambling quarterbacks. 

And we got a center. Hip hip hooray.  What good is a great o-line when you have a QB who historically shits on himself in the clutch?

Sorry I'm bitter. Should've been us making that trade not the rat birds. The kid from OSU does look really good and our weakest position. 

Well, the clock is certainly ticking on Flacco now. I wonder if starting next season we'll start seeing some gadget plays ala Antwaan Randle-El from the Ravens. I'm actuallymore woried about the Stains now. With 3 2nd rounders and a high 3rd left, they should get remarkably better.

Just now, Bunghole said:

Well, the clock is certainly ticking on Flacco now. I wonder if starting next season we'll start seeing some gadget plays ala Antwaan Randle-El from the Ravens. I'm actuallymore woried about the Stains now. With 3 2nd rounders and a high 3rd left, they should get remarkably better.

It's the Stains.  They could have every pick in the first 2 rounds and still go 0-16.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

It's the Stains.  They could have every pick in the first 2 rounds and still go 0-16.

I'm not so sure this time man. I think the worm is finally going to start to turn for them and that our division is going to be more competitive than many may think.

Just now, Bunghole said:

I'm not so sure this time man. I think the worm is finally going to start to turn for them and that our division is going to be more competitive than many may think.

I guess it's bound to happen eventually but have also heard that same thing every year for the past IDK how many..  Let them win 2 games in a row first, then we can worry.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I guess it's bound to happen eventually but have also heard that same thing every year for the past IDK how many..  Let them win 2 games in a row first, then we can worry.

Yeah, but they seem to finally have some competent management and personnel guys helping drive important decisions, PLUS just such a huge bounty of high picks. Blind squirrel, nut sometimes, blah blah blah...

A friend of mine used to always say to me on the rare occaisions that I would beat him at MLB on PS2 back in the day "The Sun even shines on a dog's ass, sometimes"

17 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Don't believe the hype. Their picks sucked last night, but analysts are always as optimistic for them in the off-season as they are pessimistic about us. They will be lucky to win 2 games this year.

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Don't believe the hype. Their picks sucked last night, but analysts are always as optimistic for them in the off-season as they are pessimistic about us. They will be lucky to win 2 games this year.

I don't think their picks sucked at all. Mayfield is good, and CB was a need for the back end of their D, which wasn't that bad last season to begin with, just always on the field, kinda like ours was last season, although obviously our defense is more talented.

1 minute ago, Bunghole said:

I don't think their picks sucked at all. Mayfield is good, and CB was a need for the back end of their D, which wasn't that bad last season to begin with, just always on the field, kinda like ours was last season, although obviously our defense is more talented.

You could see Mayock and the others fumbling around trying to spin it as positive as they could.

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

You could see Mayock and the others fumbling around trying to spin it as positive as they could.

Yeah, but what those guys say doesn't matter and they are rarely correct about much. Especially that Kiper guy. God I cannot stand hearing him talk constantly.

3 minutes ago, Hooky said:

You can't talk bad about a team that once had Otto Graham and Jim Brown on it and won Championships. 

5 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Yeah, but what those guys say doesn't matter and they are rarely correct about much. Especially that Kiper guy. God I cannot stand hearing him talk constantly.

I have to give Kiper credit, I think it was like 23 of his top 32 prospects were drafted already.

Archived