Apology to oldschooler

Old,

I apologize to you for any ill will or upset I may have caused with the way I moderated the “Eric Reid” thread last week. While moderating is a thankless job and I do my best, I did let my personal feelings get to me in the end, and that was completely unfair to you.

You ARE a valuable member here and the board is better place with you on it. I will continue to monitor my actions and improve the way I handle these situations in the future.

USN Bengal

2 hours ago, schotzee said:

I really didn't see what developed in the thread, but it takes a big man to apologise. Kudos to you USN!

Thanks, but no schotzee... a "big man" wouldn't have done something to apologize for in the first place.

8 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Thanks, but no schotzee... a "big man" wouldn't have done something to apologize for in the first place.

Maybe so but everybody screws up sometimes.  Your willingness to do something like this is why people wanted you as a mod. 

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Maybe so but everybody screws up sometimes.  Your willingness to do something like this is why people wanted you as a mod. 

Dub, please provide him the redeemers hotline #. :lol:

Archived