Best undrafted players in every teams NFL history

7 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

It's Burfict...right?

If he hadn't managed to get to the top of Goodell's shitlist you could certainly make that argument.  Can only imagine what his career numbers would look like if he was a Tough Defender that Does Things the Right Way instead of being literally Hitler. 

18 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

It's Burfict...right?

No, its some guy that only played here for 2 years after already playing 10 years in the league, made the pro bowl both years but we didn't even go to the playoffs while he was here.   James Harrison played here for a year and was WAY better than Coy Bacon.   He was good player but Burfict has had a much longer and more significant impact here then Coy Bacon.

19 minutes ago, SF2 said:

No, its some guy that only played here for 2 years after already playing 10 years in the league, made the pro bowl both years but we didn't even go to the playoffs while he was here.   James Harrison played here for a year and was WAY better than Coy Bacon.   He was good player but Burfict has had a much longer and more significant impact here then Coy Bacon.

I agree. Although Coy Bacon was prior to my Bengals fandom so I never watched him, I'd have to go with Burfict. Bacon's stats are impressive and although Burfict's shenanigans really taint folks' views, he's the guy that should be mentioned here.

3 hours ago, schotzee said:

I'm confused at your statement Jason.

Coy may have been undrafted but he did not become a Bengal as a college free agent.  He had been in the league several years before he became a Bengal, so IMO he doesn't count as our best undrafted player.

Archived