NFL Mock Draft Live

I hope nobody else wasted their time waiting to see the Bengals pick. By no coincidence, they have that piece of shit stealer fan do the bengals pick. He goes on for a couple of minutes bashing Burdock and saying how the bengals are no match for the steslers and rats, then says that we'll pick Lamar Jackson. Typical NFL network. Can't seriously talk about the bengals for 5 seconds without talking shit. And wastes the bengals pick conversation on that stealer fan prick. Does anybody seriously think there's not an anti-bengal agenda?

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

lol.... I actually watched too... it's un fucking real how they are talked about most of the time..

That dude was a total fucking tool...typical stealers fan....

Then, of course, he does the stealer pick and talks about how they have the perfect roster. That's why they didn't even win a playoff game last season. Got smoked by the jags twice at home.

8 hours ago, Hooky said:

I hope nobody else wasted their time waiting to see the Bengals pick. By no coincidence, they have that piece of shit stealer fan do the bengals pick. He goes on for a couple of minutes bashing Burdock and saying how the bengals are no match for the steslers and rats, then says that we'll pick Lamar Jackson. Typical NFL network. Can't seriously talk about the bengals for 5 seconds without talking shit. And wastes the bengals pick conversation on that stealer fan prick. Does anybody seriously think there's not an anti-bengal agenda?

8 hours ago, fluhartz said:

lol.... I actually watched too... it's un fucking real how they are talked about most of the time..

That dude was a total fucking tool...typical stealers fan....

Yep, Dave DumbAsHeck.  

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yep, Dave DumbAsHeck.  

Good one. A little clean for my taste and what he deserves, but well done. I mostly blame NFL network for letting some hack troll on their network so often.

Now I've got one more reason not to draft Jackson to make it an even hundred, so this douchebag isn't right. He's too stupid to realize how unrealistic that pick is. He said it's to shake things up. Mike Brown's not going to shake things up at QB. But that didn't stop the rest of the panel from agreeing with him and get their own digs in. The bengals don't deserve a sensible discussion.

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Dave Dameshek is a fucking toolbox. He's a failed comedian who actually lost his job to Danny Fucking Bonaduce. Fuck him and his stupid fucking face.

And fuck NFL network for letting him troll. He and Jeremy Fuckface Fowler should get a room. You could tell the panel was tired of his shit. He said he was from Pittsburgh and Jeremiah said something like "I know, you say it every day." Which I read as fuck off.

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

At least Colleen Wolfe was smart enough to know we need to fix the O-line.

Not really. She's regurgitating what everybody else is saying. And taking a shot at the bengals at the same time.

7 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

NFL Network is garbage, their coverage is worse than ESPN which is pretty hard to accomplish but somehow they pull it off. 

Right. And they only have one sport to focus on.

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

I will take NFLN over ESPN for their draft coverage. Mostly because of Mayock. 

It's like choosing between a punch in the face and a kick in the nuts. I think that NFL is less likely to cut to commercial when the Bengals are on the clock, but not by much.

Archived