Guys you absolutely don’t want in 1

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

For me it’s Lamar Jackson and Kolton Miller. I’d add Orlando Brown but I really don’t think he has a first round grade from anyone. 

I get Jackson and Brown (dude could sing) , explain the hate for Miller other than he played for a shit university.  I don't like him at 21 either but I don't like most of what will be left at 21 to be honest.  Kinda of why I am leaning Hernandez just because he is fucking road grader. 

Miller isn't that good, he blew up the combine but his athletic ability doesn't match his level of play....reminds me of Ced O.

Many teams will take a great athlete that is an average football player over a great football player that is an average athlete because of the ego of the coaches. 

I would like to see the Bengals get the safest player that fills the biggest need in the first round... which would be Price, Daniels, Hernandez, or Ragnow...one of those guys should be available at 21.

13 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Any non-offensive linemen, they ignored the position in last year's draft despite clear evidence that they needed help and they had another losing season while fielding one of the worst units in the league.

Although they might not feel the value is there at 21 if some of those guards are gone already, especially whomever they like best, which hopefully would lead them to take a guy like Da'Ron Payne in the first as a consolation, rather than a guy like Jackson (whom I think will be gone by then anyway). But yeah, I really want o-line here. Hopefully McGlinchey drops to us and makes it a no brainer. If he's there at 21 due to some freak run on positions ahead of us, we 100% take him.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

I get Jackson and Brown (dude could sing) , explain the hate for Miller other than he played for a shit university.  I don't like him at 21 either but I don't like most of what will be left at 21 to be honest.  Kinda of why I am leaning Hernandez just because he is fucking road grader. 

Miller is very inconsistent.  He has the athletic ability that he might be the best tackle to come out of this draft in 3 years.  I just don't think he's ready now.  If we had someone that I'd trust at RT I wouldn't hate Miller, but I just don't think his tape warrants a first round pick.  

3 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Although they might not feel the value is there at 21 if some of those guards are gone already, especially whomever they like best, which hopefully would lead them to take a guy like Da'Ron Payne in the first as a consolation, rather than a guy like Jackson (whom I think will be gone by then anyway). But yeah, I really want o-line here. Hopefully McGlinchey drops to us and makes it a no brainer. If he's there at 21 due to some freak run on positions ahead of us, we 100% take him.

I hope he falls too but I doubt he will make it out of the top 15. 

The Bengals have a need at every position on the offensive line so any lineman they at 21 will be an upgrade, whether it be Center, Guard, or Tackle they could use an infusion of talent at all 3 spots, specifically on the right side of the line. 

6 minutes ago, Tigers Johnson said:

Roquan Smith....

not saying he will be a bad player, but to me his highlights are kind of meh for a first round LB..

Well, don't worry.  He will be LONG gone by 21.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hurst? Really? Why? 

A. I actually really like Tyler Kroft

B. Would like to see what happens with Tyler Eifert

C. I don't think TE is a first round need

D. Hurst is already 25

E. I think he's a very average prospect, not even a first rounder

F. I don't think he has the size, speed or route running ability to be an elite player

G. I'd rather select an OT, OG, C, DE, LB or DT

H. He's a ging 

3 hours ago, fluhartz said:

Lamar... he may end up being a good player in the NFL, I just don't think it can happen here..

Thats how I feel. I don't want Lamar. If they take him I will try to talk myself into him. He will make a few years fun for sure. And football is supposed to be fun. 

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

A. I actually really like Tyler Kroft

B. Would like to see what happens with Tyler Eifert

C. I don't think TE is a first round need

D. Hurst is already 25

E. I think he's a very average prospect, not even a first rounder

F. I don't think he has the size, speed or route running ability to be an elite player

G. I'd rather select an OT, OG, C, DE, LB or DT

H. He's a ging 

Doh! I was thinking of Maurice Hurst, the DT from that team up north. 

Kind of off topic but with all the offensive line help needed and being mentioned,

what's the news on Jake Fisher's irregular heartbeat thing?  I never really heard

anything on it.  Also, what are your thoughts on, (if healthy), moving him to Guard

or even having him drop 30-50 pounds and move him to TE?  lol@TE kind of but what

the hell!?  Surely he could be a decent blocking TE at the least and remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNYJWHAYiWo

Before you laugh too hard at the TE thing, he played TE in High School.  

http://www.record-eagle.com/sports/local_sports/fisher-returns-to-tc-west-has-number-retired/article_72873193-f011-5246-b5bc-df60813b996c.html

Archived