Division Rivals Drafts

Who do you NOT want Cleveland, Baltimore and urineburgh to draft?

Cleveland: Chubb. He and Garrett would be scary 

Baltimore: Ragnow. I want him. 

Urineburgh: Hubbard. I’m sick of them making me hate former Buckeyes, and I think he’d be a good fit for them. 

I'm convinced Baltimore trades up for Lamar Jackson. They've shown a lot of interest. Flacco sucks. 

But to answer your question:

Browns - Barkley: I think they pass on him for Chubb. I think he could be a top 5 back.

Ravens - Ridley: I think Ridley is going to be a stud.

Stealers - Evans: Perfect fit for their defense.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Who do you NOT want Cleveland, Baltimore and urineburgh to draft?

Cleveland: Chubb. He and Garrett would be scary 

Baltimore: Ragnow. I want him. 

Urineburgh: Hubbard. I’m sick of them making me hate former Buckeyes, and I think he’d be a good fit for them. 

this is exactly the way I would put it, especially for the stealers and stains.. and I would like ragnow too, but would be happy with some others...

3 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

if the Browns take Mayfield then I have no doubt the Giants take Sam Darnold.  This love fest for Eli Manning is sweet and all but the guy has never been a great QB and has slid quite a bit recently.  The only meaningful stat he has ever led the league in is INTs 3 times.  He has a lifetime 83.5 passer rating and 59.8% completion percentage.  Kenny Anderson has similar stats and played when corners could mug wide receivers near the line of scrimmage and knock out blows to receivers was expected.  Eli's last 2 years has seen his efficiency drop off considerably, passer rating of 86 and 80.  

This of course would cause utter chaos at the top of the board. 

16 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Why are people worried about the browns taking Baker Manziel? Or the rats taking LJIII? Better them than us.

I'm not worried about Cleveland drafting anyone at all until they give me a clear reason to think otherwise.

22 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Why are people worried about the browns taking Baker Manziel? Or the rats taking LJIII? Better them than us.

Worried? Hell no!  I know plenty of Brown's fans and being able to say, "Its awesome that you guys drafted Baker Manziel" would be spectacular. 

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Cleveland: Josh Allen (strongest arm in the NFL)
Baltimore: Lamar Jackson (could be another Vick) 
Squeelers: I will hate whomever they draft.  

Cardale Jones will have a little something to say about that.  Awfully close though.

Browns blew it again. Should have taken Chubb over Ward. They also should have signed someone like Malcolm Butler or Trumaine Johnson in free agency with their 100 mil+ in cap space. Now they have a rookie QB with no LT and a middle of the pack defense. They also should have signed Cousins or Keenum at QB, then could have taken Barkley or traded down from 1. 

Stealers reached big time for Edmunds. He would have lasted until the middle of the 2nd round at least and isn't as good as Ronnie Harrison.

Ravens taking Lamar Jackson is a good move but Hayden Hurst is probably not the best TE in the class. Surprised they didn't take Ridley. 

Archived