(LB) Dorance Armstrong (Kansas)

(CB) Donte Jackson (LSU)

(CB) Carlton Davis (Auburn)

(SS) Ronnie Harrison (Alabama)

(FS) Justin Reid (Stanford)

55 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

(OG) Will Hernandez (UTEP)

(OT) Orlando Brown (Oklahoma)

... have to be the 2 first targets in RD 2. 

Agree.

(DE) Sam Hubbard (tOSU)

(DE) Arden Key (LSU)

(DT) Tim Settle (VaTech)

Might round out my Top 5

13 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

I'd have taken Wynn and hoped Price was still there in R2. Or at least someone was.

But I can't hate on it. We need help all across the line, and without three 1sts to go Wynn, Price, then Evans at LB you can't get everyone we need.

Exactly my thought. I think Rashaan Evans would've been good for us. He was my contest pick and he went on the next pick. Uggh.

If Brown is there you gotta take him.  Unlike Sugar Tits, Brown is not getting that phat rookie contract after sliding to the second round.  I think he gives any team 3-4  good years so he can cash in on his next contract.  That is all we need him for. 

9 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Also a 4 year starter, captain, and national champion at OSU.  And he will be a day one starter. But he's John Ross 2.0.

Actually he's the exact opposite, Ross was injury prone in college and missed several games due to injury. Price set the OSU record for most consecutive games played with 55, the injury at the combine was the first major injury of his career but he will be healed in time for TC.

12 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Actually he's the exact opposite, Ross was injury prone in college and missed several games due to injury. Price set the OSU record for most consecutive games played with 55, the injury at the combine was the first major injury of his career but he will be healed in time for TC.

I think the John Ross 2.0 was sarcasm.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

If Brown is there you gotta take him.  Unlike Sugar Tits, Brown is not getting that phat rookie contract after sliding to the second round.  I think he gives any team 3-4  good years so he can cash in on his next contract.  That is all we need him for. 

I think he may well be there at 77.

10 hours ago, schotzee said:

Nice to see you. How would you rate your stealers' draft thus far?:ninja:

Not a stooler fan of course but that guy was walking like really bad don't want a man to be walking like that cause he got hurt I mean come on I thought he was walking better until I seen him walking last night he was walking so bad.. and it is sad to see someone walking like that after being able to walk and athletic and young.  I don't care who it is it is sad.  it affect his entire life and his family's life just so sad!

Archived