Chad Johnson goes to bat for Andy Dalton on Twitter

On 5/3/2018 at 3:59 PM, schotzee said:

I think I read somewhere from a talent scout that the only thing Andy needs to do to improve as a QB is to work on making his arms a little longer.:39::ninja:

The inhabitants of Pittsburgh (can't call them "people") have arms so long that they have scabs on their knuckles from dragging on the ground.

44 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

I mean, I am definitely NOT from Pittsburgh...but, funny thing, I did the 23andMe thing and I had 72% Neanderthal variant found in my genetic makeup. 

😳

Lol. I didn't even know what that was. I had to look it up. I'm not doing it. I'm libel to end up with a 90% after my statement.

10 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

I think this is the issue:

Brady gets great protection. He wins.

Rodgers, even though there are massive injuries to the guys in front of him most years, still gets time to throw the ball. He wins a lot too.

When Dalton has had time to throw the ball he has won a lot of games for us. You claimed his deficiencies exist regardless, as if our argument somehow doesn’t apply to him. I think we are totally disagreeing here.

It will never cease to crack me up when I hear about ANYONE talking about "Well, if Dalton had more time, a run game, etc..." that he would be good”

We are saying he *is* good, but because he lacks time to throw he ball he struggles. Your above comment clearly indicates you just think he’s not good regardless.

Ah, I see what you mean, and it isn't what I meant, I conveyed it poorly. I meant that Dalton is just like every other NFL QB WRT being more successful when he has decent protection and a running game that's respected by the defense. 

My bad. I did not mean to imply that Dalton sucks no matter what. I can see why you read that into it, but I certainly didn't mean it that way.

21 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Ah, I see what you mean, and it isn't what I meant, I conveyed it poorly. I meant that Dalton is just like every other NFL QB WRT being more successful when he has decent protection and a running game that's respected by the defense. 

My bad. I did not mean to imply that Dalton sucks no matter what. I can see why you read that into it, but I certainly didn't mean it that way.

There it is!

Bengal brothers in arms once more!

On 5/7/2018 at 7:29 AM, thezerawkid said:

Rodgers, even though there are massive injuries to the guys in front of him most years, still gets time to throw the ball.

Arron Rodgers has not won EVERY Super Bowl since he's been in the league, so he sucks.

I mean, if we want to apply the same logic we use when we talk about Andy Dalton.

22 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

You're "liable" for your libel.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liable

Did you know that the dude who proofread Hitler's speeches was the very first grammar Nazi?

:lol: I used to be pretty good in grammar actually til they started adding all these extra words. Hangry , are you kidding me?!

Archived