What would you do?

This may be the wrong forum, but what would you do if there's a girl that you've been flirting with for a couple weeks and you start to sense interest and she shows up one day wearing stealer shit? How hot would she have to be to put up with her hideous deformity? Asking for a friend.

Find out if she is a real fan or just wears the shit because she likes rapists or something (not as bad as being a stealers fan)

If she's not a real fan bring her over to the good side and live happily ever after.

If she is a real fan act like it's no biggie...bang her a couple times and then tell her it's not working.. "It's not you, it's your clothes"  byyeeeeeeeee

2 hours ago, PutWittyNameHere said:

Personally, I'd go onto your favorite Bengal forum, find your favorite poster that roots for the Stealers, and send that poster her phone number.  

I'm pretty sure that's the only proper etiquette in that situation.

ha ha... now go fuck off

2 hours ago, PutWittyNameHere said:

Personally, I'd go onto your favorite Bengal forum, find your favorite poster that roots for the Stealers, and send that poster her phone number.  

I'm pretty sure that's the only proper etiquette in that situation.

It might be your sister. Does that matter?

My buddy married a stealer "fan". Before he did he asked her what she thought of the bus. She had no idea who that was. More than likely shes not an actual fan. She bought that shirt because Goodwill was all out of Yankee shirts.

Archived