On your Mark: Walton brings special energy

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

I've always known, and your posts blindingly reflect this fact, that modesty is your best quality.

Awww, sorry I don't fit your view of who I should be.  Your next question should be, Do I think he gives a Fuck?

57 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Awww, sorry I don't fit your view of who I should be.  Your next question should be, Do I think he gives a Fuck?

And the other quality that I admire in you is your ability to detect sarcasm.

:lol:

12 hours ago, Bunghole said:

And the other quality that I admire in you is your ability to detect sarcasm.

:lol:

My post was acknowledging the sarcasm, and informing you, much like I have others on here, that your view of me is not something I really care about. 

BTW, in reading in the other thread I saw your diagnosis.  I wish you strength to continue to fight, and hope that you are able to beat all the odds.  I often tell people that Odds often include those who quit.  Don't Quit!

4 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

My post was acknowledging the sarcasm, and informing you, much like I have others on here, that your view of me is not something I really care about. 

BTW, in reading in the other thread I saw your diagnosis.  I wish you strength to continue to fight, and hope that you are able to beat all the odds.  I often tell people that Odds often include those who quit.  Don't Quit!

Awesome words of wisdom! Bravo :bowdown:

On 5/5/2018 at 12:16 PM, PatternMaster said:

If Pollack can fix this offensive line then the Bengals could have a top 10 rushing attack, talent wise they have the ability to be extremely good.

As for Walton I assume he will be a core special teams player unless an injury occurs to Mixon or Gio. 

I think the Oline will be better, but even with Pollack I'm not sure it will be good just due to the lack of talent at some of the positions. Coaching can only get you so far.

7 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Thanks man. Also...I didn't know you sold cars. I did that, rather successfully, for awhile. Then I got the DUI last year in January that started this epic slide...got fired from my last car sales job (where I never could seem to rack up any decent sales anyway), lost my house eventually, along with my health and everything else. What brand do you sell?

2 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Thanks man. Also...I didn't know you sold cars. I did that, rather successfully, for awhile. Then I got the DUI last year in January that started this epic slide...got fired from my last car sales job (where I never could seem to rack up any decent sales anyway), lost my house eventually, along with my health and everything else. What brand do you sell?

I help manage a Mercedes Benz Store.

2 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Well my man, it just so happens that I am in the market for an AMG S65. 

I have a C32 AMG in the garage.  Son found it on Craigslist for $500.  Idiot woman had no idea what she owned.  Cost me $32 to fix it.   Transmission plug had bad o rings.  Took 20 minutes to replace it. 

On 5/17/2018 at 7:31 PM, SF2 said:

I have a C32 AMG in the garage.  Son found it on Craigslist for $500.  Idiot woman had no idea what she owned.  Cost me $32 to fix it.   Transmission plug had bad o rings.  Took 20 minutes to replace it. 

:24:

Exactly.

On 5/17/2018 at 7:31 PM, SF2 said:

Sell it. You've got a 4k car that's gonna need a 3k brake job.

10 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Sell it. You've got a 4k car that's gonna need a 3k brake job.

I do all the work myself and the C32 shares many of the same parts as a c230 or W203. Ordered everything from online.   Cost me about $350. No way I will sell this thing, flat out blast to drive.  Peeling all the blue fucking plastic off the car though was a different matter.  Who the hell plastic dips a Mercedes?

Archived