Whats worse? Kanye or "Christians" that support Trump?

MichaelWeston

3 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Thoughts?

Why is anyone surprised or interested when Kanye says dumb shit.  Why is this important or relevant to anything or anyone.  I do not understand the reaction to this or Roseanne or whoever.  The fact that so many people seem to care is much more troubling than anything these fools say or do ever.

My thought is he should write something new on the level of "Can't Tell Me Nothing" or STFU

15 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Because some people will listen to Kanye. 

That's hardly Kanye's fault, though.  We've been slowly gutting public education in the US for a few decades now, basically since desegregation from what I can gather.  Once we were required to provide roughly the same level of education to everyone, that level became "LOLWUT" & upper class people sent little Blaine & Ashley to private school.   This country was built on the backs of a subservient underclass & keeping the majority of them ignorant  and/or incarcerated is the only way to maintain that in the 21st century.   Every hundred years or so the rich manage to insulate themselves to point where they forget how severely outnumbered they are... And then things get really, really ugly for a bit, for everyone.  Then we all decide maybe they can forego that 3rd vacation home for a minute in order to keep the starving masses from their gates.  Rinse & repeat.

There's more Christians that support Trump no matter what he says or does, than Kanyes or anyone he can convince to follow.

All are equally ignorant and hypocritical though.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people".

Follows someone that really doesn't care. And it's mostly because Obama called him a jackass.

Archived