This dude is employed by NFL.com?

• 0ap2000000334694.jpg
  • By Adam Rank
  • NFL.com Writer

I love that guy.

It's cool to root for players from other teams. One of my favorite players of all time is A.J. Hawk. He's best known for being a Bengal. It just happens sometimes.

Here's my current list of my favorite people from each NFL team. I'm not saying they're the best. Or the most exciting. Or even that you need to go purchase their jersey at NFL Shop Dot Com. (Though, that would be cool.) I just want to share this list with you, because I'm a giver. And it's what I do.

CINCINNATI BENGALS: A.J. Green, WR

One year, the Corona-Norco Unified School District computer put me in Mrs. Ng's science class, which was filled with nearly every detention-dwelling delinquent at Letha Raney Junior High. Green must feel the same way playing in Cincinnati.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

AJ Hawk played for us??

That is like saying James Harrison is best known for being both a Bengal and Patriots linebacker. 

I think a bunch of their writers are failed stand-up comedians first and football fans a distant 4th or 5th.  They pay just enough attention to the big market teams and as little as possible to anyone else.

Archived