4 minutes ago, SF2 said:

All the more reasons to pick him up.  Dudes across the line of scrimmage will be pissing themselves.  He might throw a tennis ball at them. 

Hmm , or even a dumbbell! :39: Too bad he couldn't be on the opposite side of rapistberger.

On 5/22/2018 at 2:19 PM, T-Dub said:

I wonder how many of you referring to this overgrown turd's victims as "pussies" would be cool with some 6' 3, 300lb roid-raged psycho assclown blowing up your phones at 3am with text messages about raping your wife and family.  Because that is the kind of shit he was getting up to in Miami, FYI.  This wasn't snapping someone with a towel in the locker room once too often.

My conservative estimate is not a fucking one of you tough guys.  Simmer down there, Chair Force One.

If it meant the Bengals returning to the playoffs, a 1000 plus yard season for Mixon, time for Dalton to get the ball to Green, Ross and Eifert for a multitude of TD's and all of that? I'd take that on for the team.

Here's why:

I'm going to die sooner rather than later due to my liver disease, PLUS I own firearms, so IDGAF

I'm not married so him disparaging my ex would lead to shared hilarity

He doesn't know where I live.

-Chair Force One, out

On 5/22/2018 at 2:29 PM, SF2 said:

He was suspended a year for all that shit.  Paid his dues.  Has been clean since.  He would be out of the league if he had done any of that the last 3 years.  I don't care who we have on the team as long as it makes us better.  I gave up giving a fuck about NFL players after the way Hernandez was coddled until the evidence was overwhelming.  Got away with killing 2 guys in a bar because he was Aaron Hernandez.  They gave a TV gig to Ray Lewis, a guy involved with the murder of 2 men.  Totally got away with it.  He is now a hero.  Only thing I care about is can Incognito still play right guard.

Shit, if they'd let Aaron Hernandez out of prison to play NFL football I would hope the Bengals sign him. The TE group could be called "Murderers Row" or something cool like that. Plus Hernandez could shank dudes that played him too close. Totally shank them in the fucking balls. Man, now I'm imagining going out drinking with Incognito and Hernandez. What a treat that would be!

**Edit** I do realize Hernandez is dead, but due to circumstances and the Weekend At Bernie's movies, bringing Hernandez's stinking, rotting corpse for a tryout so we can kick the tires may prove fruitful. He'd at LEAST immediately be our third best TE, even when propped up with tackling dummies and unable to move due to being dead.

On 5/22/2018 at 5:58 AM, High School Harry said:

usa_today_10578553.0.jpgSteve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports

Exhibit A: Dude is a fucking MAN! Just look at him! The grim determination on his visage as he faces battle once again as a warrior for the lowly Bills, the huge arms ready to pop the heads off opposing DT's ala Ndamukong Suh, the taped fingers ready to grapple for war in the trenches of Verdun, I ask you: DO YOU WANT THIS MAN THROWING A TENNIS BALL AT YOU?  I DIDN'T THINK SO!!

2 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Donald Trump's Twitter feed in human form.

Let's not berate the guy prematurely. I think a lot of people are just mad because he's got the whole government angle figured out and he's plotting in his astute offensive mind how to best foil their nefarious plans. I thought you fools hated Trump? He's clearly on our side in that battle. Embrace him.

2 hours ago, Griever said:

Dude has lost his damn mind. PASS

I can't think of a higher qualification for a nasty, greasy, mean offensive lineman in the NFL. Plus, an added bonus is that he's going to make Ogbuehi cry. Repeatedly.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

All the more reasons to pick him up.  Dudes across the line of scrimmage will be pissing themselves.  He might throw a tennis ball at them. 

Why are we the only smart ones? Why do we always have to be the dumb team with the dumbest fans? Why can't we be the cool team for once? Or at least the most feared. THIS MAN would strike fear into the hearts of everyone. Plus, think of all his Cincinnati community outreach opportunities. He could do wonders for raising money for the mentally ill. 

I've got it: Incognito is the ideal candidate to help reduce gun violence in America's schools. By him spearheading a Cincinnati-based, national mental health awareness platform, he could singlehandedly drive attention to the number one cause of mass shootings, mental illness. It's not ironic, I am totally serious.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fl-sp-richie-incognito-government-tracking-05242018-story.html

Officer Brown wrote that when he and Rosenthal arrived at the gym, a staff member handed them Incognito's concealed weapons permit and told them he had thrown objects at the staff. No gun was found on Incognito and it is unexplained why the employee would have his permit.

Brown said that when he approached Incognito, he said he was under contract for the National Security Agency, a top U.S. spy agency, and that another patron was wearing headphones nearby.

"I'm running NSA class level 3 documents through my phone," Incognito told Brown, saying he couldn't have anyone with Bluetooth capability near him.

Richie Incognito becomes a free agent after being cut by Bills in strange twist

Brown said that when he asked Incognito why the government would be watching him, he replied that Brown didn't have a high enough security clearance to discuss it with him.

He said Incognito's hands were shaking and he would suddenly jump and move without warning. Incognito told the officers he was taking a dietary supplement and denied throwing objects at people.

Brown said that when he told Incognito he was worried he was going to hurt himself or others, Incognito yelled at a woman in the pool to call the FBI.

I hope this guy gets the help he deserves, however it's crazy(pun intended) that both Martin and Incognito have had their very public mental health meltdowns in the last few months. 

Yep. Think of all the help Mike Brown can provide...like direct satellite communications with Richie's superiors in the NSA, the ability to scout the perimeter and hard to see places at PBS for anti-coalition snipers prior to games, provide Incognito an empty basement room at the PBS complex to conduct his interrogations of suspected anthem kneelers (with wet sponges and car batteries), funding for his anti-guerrilla weapons caches and so much more.

I can't see any negatives. This guy would be a one man wrecking crew for the Bengals.

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Richie would be welcomed in Cleveland. Don’t be surprised if/when it happens.

Richie is on a 72 hour psych ward lock down that was mandated by the police..again. Not even Cleveland is that desperate and besides they have good interior line players, now if he could play LT then he might have a chance. 

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Sounds like the kind of "dietary supplement" you take nasally.  

More like the kind you put in your mouth that is on a small piece of paper with a picture of Ms Pacman on it. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

More like the kind you put in your mouth that is on a small piece of paper with a picture of Ms Pacman on it. 

I love those. The Batman ones in Germany were pretty good too. Seeing Metallica that way was...interesting. But hey, it was 1989...whatcha gonna do?

16 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

he replied that Brown didn't have a high enough security clearance to discuss it with him.

Well, Incognito was obviously high enough.

He probably unretired when he learned that outside of the NFL no one gives you as many free drugs as you can take.

23 minutes ago, Rick said:

Does anyone know who is behind the Wilma vitamin? Is it Dino? 

Yup, should be Dino.

They feature pills in the shapes of the following characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Dino, and The Great Gazoo.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Yup, should be Dino.

They feature pills in the shapes of the following characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm Rubble, Dino, and The Great Gazoo.

So why was Bamm Bamm so strong as a child but just your average caveman as a teen?  Pebbles was hot. 

Archived