6 hours ago, SF2 said:

More like the kind you put in your mouth that is on a small piece of paper with a picture of Ms Pacman on it. 

Rarely if ever seen that make anyone violent.

I did have this one friend who overdid it.  According to him, he fought a dragon in an enchanted forest, it had come to set the castle on fire*

*What actually happened: Ran out of his apartment and started banging on his neighbor's doors & windows yelling about a fire.  Fire dept is called. They arrive, no fire, guy running around in the parking lot bouncing off cars.  Police are called.  He fights with police trying to subdue him. Wakes up next day cuffed to a hospital bed.

• 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Lost his shit and in trouble again. This time at a mortuary while making funeral arrangements for his father.

Wow...I know that's an emotional time for everyone, but jeeesh.

From police report:

On 8/20/18 at 3:30pm, Scottsdale patrol officers responded to Messinger Pinnacle Peak Mortuary at 8555 E Pinnacle Peak Road, Scottsdale reference a Disorderly Conduct call. Initial reports advised that a male, later identified as 35-year-old Richard Incognito, was at the mortuary reference funeral arrangements for his father. Incognito reportedly was upset with staff and began to damage property inside the business and shout at employees. At several points during his contact with staff, Incognito threatened to retrieve guns from his vehicle and return to shoot the employees. Once on scene, officers detained him as the incident was investigated. Based on the investigation, Incognito was arrested and held on misdemeanor charges of Threats and Disorderly Conduct.

On 5/25/2018 at 6:30 PM, T-Dub said:

Rarely if ever seen that make anyone violent.

I did have this one friend who overdid it.  According to him, he fought a dragon in an enchanted forest, it had come to set the castle on fire*

*What actually happened: Ran out of his apartment and started banging on his neighbor's doors & windows yelling about a fire.  Fire dept is called. They arrive, no fire, guy running around in the parking lot bouncing off cars.  Police are called.  He fights with police trying to subdue him. Wakes up next day cuffed to a hospital bed.

59571352.jpg

2 hours ago, schotzee said:

Lost his shit and in trouble again. This time at a mortuary while making funeral arrangements for his father.

Thats crazy but pretty much par par for the course for Richie Incognito.  Still he'd be a better option at RG than anyone on the roster right now.  Not likely anyone signs him now because of this latest insanity.  Dude is mentally unstable.  

50 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Sign Ritchie the day before the Pittsburgh game and release him the day after.  Next Pittsburgh game repeat.

Tell him to kill Stealers.

I can see the Squeels doing that when they play us, sending him after Burdock.

Although seeing him meet Geno would be worth the price of admission in itself.

On the other hand, if he can play ORT, let's bring him in. :ninja:

29 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I can see the Squeels doing that when they play us, sending him after Burdock.

Although seeing him meet Geno would be worth the price of admission in itself.

On the other hand, if he can play ORT, let's bring him in. :ninja:

Hell, lets be old school and have him play both ways.  Ritchie would'nt have to move.  Just point his finger at Ben and smile.

At this point I think that dude would scare the shit out of anybody. Hell, he'd probably get arrested on the field during a game for killing someone. If that someone was a Stealer named Ben Rothlisberger, then all would be right in the world.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

CTE.   I would bet the farm.  Guy was perfectly normal at one point. 

I don't doubt he could have CTE, but calling him perfectly normal is not even close to true.  Have you ever read about his time at Nebraska?  He went from Freshman All American to kicked off the team due to multiple incidents, including an ejection for fighting, allegations of spitting on opponents, a misdemeanor assault conviction, and even a team mandated trip to anger management.  The guy was crazy long before he entered the NFL.

5 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

What is CTE?

Basically all the concussion stuff that's being discussed with athletes...more specifically:

Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) is a degenerative brain disease found in athletes, military veterans, and others with a history of repetitive brain trauma. In CTE, a protein called Tau forms clumps that slowly spread throughout the brain, killing brain cells.

Sad story really.  He obviously needs some serious help regardless of when it started and/or what caused it.

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

He obviously needs some serious help regardless of when it started and/or what caused it.

I think it’s obvious to everyone, it was caused by his many concussions. The NFL is responsible and needs to take care of his medical bills. 

Archived