Bengals giving Cedric Ogbuehi a 'clean slate' to start OTAs

Do some players show up with dirty slates??  Hopefully they don't "Start from Square One" You know, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery and today is a gift. That's why we call it the present."

Hopefully the coaching staff will, "Keep calm and carry on" and Ced will,  "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

As fans we know, "Everything happens for a reason" and that if, "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

Start with a clean slate?  Bullshit, he will start OTAs as a bust first rounder who was BENCHED for Eric Winston one year and Clint Bolling the next.  The coaches are going to spend about 2 weeks looking at this guy and make a decision.  He hasn't even proven he can be a decent backup lineman on a team with a horrible offensive line (last year) 

I would be interested in seeing what team would pick him up if the Bengals release him. Also, would the new team be able to make him a good OT? That is important. That would mean the Bengals cannot develop and possibly, ruin players.

On 5/25/2018 at 5:23 PM, Rick said:

I would be interested in seeing what team would pick him up if the Bengals release him. Also, would the new team be able to make him a good OT? That is important. That would mean the Bengals cannot develop and possibly, ruin players.

That is kind of why they chose to move away from Alexander.

He has made a lot of money. If he is wise with his money and does not buy unless, expensive cars, homes, etc., he does not have to work for the rest of his life. He is smiling all the way to the bank.

14 hours ago, Rick said:

He has made a lot of money. If he is wise with his money and does not buy unless, expensive cars, homes, etc., he does not have to work for the rest of his life. He is smiling all the way to the bank.

While avoiding blocks...

On 5/30/2018 at 9:17 AM, Rick said:

I would hope he had a little more professional pride than that but we shall see. NFL players and teams are kinda like a fraternity and being a first round bust pretty much gets your pledge pin pulled. I hear Ryan Leaf every once in awhile on the radio and my first thought is why is this crying fuck allowed to talk about anything related to the NFL?   When was the last time you saw Akille Smith or Klingler hanging around the clubhouse?

Archived