Party at Dre Dre's!!

Dre Kirkpatrick, Bengals CB, found to own home at center of major pot bust

Friday, May 25th 2018, 9:48 pm EDTSaturday, May 26th 2018, 8:30 am EDT
Posted by Michael Baldwin, Reporter

WEST CHESTER, OH (FOX19) -

An April drug bust in West Chester landed a man in jail but it's who owns the home that has neighbors talking.

After residents complained about suspicious activity, West Chester police began keeping a close eye on a home on the 7300 block of Tarragon Court.

A search warrant reads that police: "...believe that the resident(s) of 7336 Tarragon Court are involved in a drug trafficking conspiracy in which large quantities of marijuana are shipped..."

The search warrant goes on to say that a drug carrier busted in Illinois told police they were going to get paid $4,000 to deliver the 55 lbs. of marijuana to Tarragon Court. A look at the auditor's website shows the owner of the home is Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick, information first reported by FOX19 NOW.

"We are aware of the incident," said Kirkpatrick's agent. "The guy was a tenant of a rental property that he owns. (Kirkpatrick) is not the target of any investigation. He is assisting and supporting the police in whatever they need."

When police made the bust in Illinois, they told the carriers they had to continue the deal. That's what brought them to the rental property Kirkpatrick owns. Jarrod Blair was arrested in the raid.

Cincinnati Bengals player Dre Kirkpatrick’s rental home raided by police on April 10th. Jarrod Blair arrested. Police say 55 pounds of marijuana delivered by a drug courier. Kirkpatrick’s agent says, “He is assisting and supporting the police...” @FOX19

•  

FOX19 asked Kirkpatrick's agent whether he knew Blair or whether he was aware of the drugs.

"If he was aware of the drug activity he would probably be involved in the investigation," said the agent.

The agent did not say how the NFL star came to know Blair. However, court records show that Blair and Fitzpatrick had been face-timing during a February traffic stop. The traffic stop, court records say, came after police had been tipped off by residents about "suspicious activity" at the home. Blair was also found to have marijuana residue in the passenger compartment and approximately $1,000 in cash in the center console, the documents say.

Trying so hard to throw DreK in the mix somehow.   I mean tbh he has always struck me as dipshit fuckboy supreme, star pupil to Pacman's School of Being a Total Fuck-Up & the same kind of liability both on & off the field Ol' Musty feels good about Redeeming, but that's no excuse for tabloid journalism.

3 hours ago, fluhartz said:

mow that fucking grass!!!!! 

FOX19 asked Kirkpatrick's agent whether he knew Blair or whether he was aware of the drugs.

"If he was aware of the drug activity he would probably be involved in the investigation," said the agent.

The agent did not say how the NFL star came to know Blair. However, court records show that Blair and Fitzpatrick had been face-timing during a February traffic stop. The traffic stop, court records say, came after police had been tipped off by residents about "suspicious activity" at the home. Blair was also found to have marijuana residue in the passenger compartment and approximately $1,000 in cash in the center console, the documents say.

DRE:  I told you to get rid of the weeds around the house....

BLAIR:  Shit man, I thought you said get some weed into the house.....

8 hours ago, westside bengal said:

DRE:  I told you to get rid of the weeds around the house....

BLAIR:  Shit man, I thought you said get some weed into the house.....

Very nice.  Fits right in with the Sunday morning comics.

Reminds me of old Bengal head case Gary Burley.

Retired from the Bengals and refused to mow his lawn in a suburban neighborhood.

It got so high the city went in and had to mow it and added the cost to his tax bill.

8 hours ago, turningpoint said:

Drew lives in a $2million house in Indian  hill.

Yeah, that is why the article specifically stated that it was a renal property owned by Dre.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:06 AM, SF2 said:

Yeah, that is why the article specifically stated that it was a renal property owned by Dre.

It's why I dont get why people assume hes involved. I own 8 rentals in Cincinnati,  no fucking clue what's going on in them 98% of the time.

15 hours ago, Tigris said:

I sat here for a good while trying to think of a kidney joke and it only pissed me off. 

Maybe you just don't have the "stones" for comedy?

All week, try the veal, don't forget to tip the waitstaff.

13 hours ago, Tigris said:

The “piss” part was my stretch joke. Made sense to me at the time. 

Yeah, yeah...yours was funnier...I was just trying for a spinoff/sequel...but they are never as good.

10 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Yeah, yeah...yours was funnier...I was just trying for a spinoff/sequel...but they are never as good.

Months out from camp, Reds are sun brew dumpster juice.. The effort is appreciated, beggars can't be choosers right now

On 5/31/2018 at 8:45 PM, turningpoint said:

It's why I dont get why people assume hes involved. I own 8 rentals in Cincinnati,  no fucking clue what's going on in them 98% of the time.

However, my A/C is out, as I have repeatedly told your manager. If I cannot get it turned on pronto, I am hiring a lawyer.

On 5/31/2018 at 11:35 PM, Tigris said:

I sat here for a good while trying to think of a kidney joke and it only pissed me off. 

On 6/1/2018 at 3:12 PM, esjbh2 said:

Maybe you just don't have the "stones" for comedy?

All week, try the veal, don't forget to tip the waitstaff.

Jesus. This is why I love this place.

On 6/3/2018 at 4:14 AM, Bunghole said:

However, my A/C is out, as I have repeatedly told your manager. If I cannot get it turned on pronto, I am hiring a lawyer.

Jesus. This is why I love this place.

I'd be happy to be your landlord, would have been up and running in less than 24hrs.

Archived