Bengals want Mixon to be complete back; he says he already is

Can you imagine what Mixon’s total yards and TDs on a different team that have an above average offensive line would be? Records! Mixon is going to be used and abused by the Bengals, then thrown out. 

I wonder when Mixon (Dillon) will realize this?

3 hours ago, Rick said:

Can you imagine what Mixon’s total yards and TDs on a different team that have an above average offensive line would be? Records! Mixon is going to be used and abused by the Bengals, then thrown out. 

I wonder when Mixon (Dillon) will realize this?

If he were on Pittsburgh he would rush for 3000 yards. Guy could easily break 3 young girl's faces and rush for 3000 yards.

56 minutes ago, SF2 said:

If he were on Pittsburgh he would rush for 3000 yards. Guy could easily break 3 young girl's faces and rush for 3000 yards.

Both would be records in the modern game.

Ray Rice eat your heart out, you grumpy, drunk sonofabitch.

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

It's incredible that Goodell still has a job after how he handled that. 

Incredible that Mixon would say anything given his sutuation and the fact it is only his second year.  Even if he had no history he hasnt proven or played nearly enough to be making comments like that.

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

Incredible that Mixon would say anything given his sutuation and the fact it is only his second year.  Even if he had no history he hasnt proven or played nearly enough to be making comments like that.

Yeah it's the kind of shit players say before pulling a hamstring in training camp.  Shut up & do work.

18 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah it's the kind of shit players say before pulling a hamstring in training camp.  Shut up & do work.

I agree. Provoking twitter feuds with LeVeon Bell was a great example of how not to act after your rookie season when Bell may be the best RB in the NFL.

Archived