Season over/under

I'm looking for the best odds I can get this season on total wins by the Bengals. Thought I saw 5.5 at one time which was free money but cant find it now.

What are some of the go to sites for legit online betting you guys favor?

Also, what's your prediction?

I'm hovering between 7/8 depending on health and availability of players. Obviously Burfict fucked us again but even without him for the first 4 I think 8 should be reasonable but will bet on 9 :-)

6-10 at best.   Possibly even a real shot at 4-12. 

Reasons:  Until the questions surrounding our Offensive line are answered, I'm not feeling it or even remotely sniffing the playoffs.   Not a Debbie Downer, just a realist that sees past the smoke and mirrors of a coaching change.  Anything to make the fan base think the Bengals are being proactive to sell those fast emptying seat licenses, etc... 

debbie-downer.jpg

I'll predict 6-10 and 3rd in the division. Glenn has to be an improvement over Ogbuehi and Price over Bodine. But Eifert is as fragile as ever, Glenn has a history of injuries, Burfict misses the first 4 games and maybe more, etc. We don't have a good or even average RT. Signing Chris Baker isn't going to upgrade the D-line. We still have linebackers who can't cover. 

And we're still coached by Marvin. 

16-0!!!   😀

Honestly, I think we're better by comparison to last year and our competition this year...and last year was 7-9.  It's too early to say how much better, but I'm optimistic.  I guess I'd align with Jason at 10-6 if forced to choose now.

Should be able to win at least 7 even if Glenn turns out to be the same guy he's been for the past several years.   At least the team accepts the fact that Ogbuehi is not a starting NFL OT & Alexander is in Texas so he can't be whispering in Redeemer's hairy ear.

12 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Enough to get Marvin a contract extension so he is not going into a lame dick duck year.

Good for continuity.

:ph34r: (if necessary)

I've come to accept that he is coach here until he quits or gets arrested with a dead body in his trunk.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I've come to accept that he is coach here until he quits or gets arrested with a dead body in his trunk.

Even then it needs to be Mike Brown.

:ninja: 

?

We almost always lose both games to the Stealers. The Ravens and Browns are improved from last year. I hope we can win one Raven game, but I would not be surprised if we lose both games. The Browns are greatly improved from last year with good players. I still feel we will win our home game with them and lose our away game to them. I think we will be looking early in the season for help at C, OT, TE, and LB, due to injuries. I, also, think Dalton will get injured due to the line not being able to protect him. A good hope is the talk of using a FB to protect Andy in the pocket. BUT that means one less receiver for Andy to throw to during the play. My season will be made if we win both Browns games since I have friends who follow the Browns.

1 hour ago, membengal said:

I am an easy one hour drive to Delaware Park, one of the three places in Delaware with a full sports book now. I am gonna get up there this week and put in a bet on the over. 

Bless your heart. Lucky man. That one looks as easy as the Russia -1 last Thursday against Saudi in the WC. I don't love our schedule, but I think we get at least 7. This team has had so many one score losses over the past two years. Probably moreso Marvin than bad luck, but I'd hammer that over if I could.

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Bless your heart. Lucky man. That one looks as easy as the Russia -1 last Thursday against Saudi in the WC. I don't love our schedule, but I think we get at least 7. This team has had so many one score losses over the past two years. Probably moreso Marvin than bad luck, but I'd hammer that over if I could.

https://sports.bovada.lv/football/nfl-team-win-totals-2018

I'm going to say this: The Bengals are in a great spot. They've had a few trips to the playoffs followed by a down year that highlighted their weaknesses. They have a good core of QB/RB/WR skill players. Defense should be solid, and we had some promising rookies going into their second year.

This is the same scenario that has seen teams finally get over the hump previously. Pollack makes a dent on the O-Line just by not being the guy who drafted you and already wants to hand you the starting job. We have a playoff caliber D, if we can get a running game and let Dalton be effective with time?

This is a 12-4 team to me. That said, Andy Dalton could get injured week 1 and it's a 4-12 team. But if we can keep to an average injury year (meaning Eifert plays all 2 games he's used to) I think we have a 12-4 squad.

33 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Not a big bovada fan. I've heard some horror stories in trying to cash out. Not that I ever have any money left to cash out at the end. I'm probably going to just wait it out until it pops up around my neck of the woods and do actual tickets. Last thing I need is to get back into live betting...

3 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

This is a 4-12 team to me. That said, Andy Dalton could get injured week 1 and it's a 12-4 team. But if we can keep to an average injury year (meaning Eifert plays all 2 games he's used to) I think we have a 4-12 squad.

I fixed your statement. PERIOD.

Archived