Season over/under

5 hours ago, Rick said:

We almost always lose both games to the Stealers. The Ravens and Browns are improved from last year. I hope we can win one Raven game, but I would not be surprised if we lose both games. The Browns are greatly improved from last year with good players. I still feel we will win our home game with them and lose our away game to them. I think we will be looking early in the season for help at C, OT, TE, and LB, due to injuries. I, also, think Dalton will get injured due to the line not being able to protect him. A good hope is the talk of using a FB to protect Andy in the pocket. BUT that means one less receiver for Andy to throw to during the play. My season will be made if we win both Browns games since I have friends who follow the Browns.

tl;Dr. Bengals suck for life but those Cleveland Browns are making big-time moves! Definitely their year this time for real!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

tl;Dr. Bengals suck for life but those Cleveland Browns are making big-time moves! Definitely their year this time for real!!

:lol:

But they got some good players and what not.  

12 hours ago, JC said:

Not a big bovada fan. I've heard some horror stories in trying to cash out. Not that I ever have any money left to cash out at the end. I'm probably going to just wait it out until it pops up around my neck of the woods and do actual tickets. Last thing I need is to get back into live betting...

never had an issue... do a withdrawl and they send me a check. 

Just now, fluhartz said:

that's fair.. I personally have never had an issue cashing out..

Really? I've heard from a couple of my buddies that the check took awhile to the point that they didn't think it would ever come. Maybe I'll get back into it once vacation debt dies down.

8 minutes ago, JC said:

Really? I've heard from a couple of my buddies that the check took awhile to the point that they didn't think it would ever come. Maybe I'll get back into it once vacation debt dies down.

usually 2-3 weeks to get it.. IDK, maybe I have just been lucky.

I haven't cashed any out for a while though. So I cashed out $150 yesterday to see.

Got a confirmation email later in the day saying it was processed and I should receive my check in an average of 15 business days.. I'll get back with ya when I get it.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Jesus, you're just a broken record. No thought, no fresh takes, no nothing.

BTW, your boy AJ McCarron can't even win the starting job in Buffalo against Peterman.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/can-nathan-peterman-win-the-bills-starting-quarterback-job-some-buzz-is-building/

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

It's almost like they got to pick first in every round!

Mark my words Cleveland's win total this year will be infinity percent higher than last. 

How can you doubt a team that is 88-200 this century?  A team that has averaged 12.2 losses the last 10 years? A team that has averaged 1.33 wins the last 3 years?  Its their time.

3 hours ago, fluhartz said:

usually 2-3 weeks to get it.. IDK, maybe I have just been lucky.

I haven't cashed any out for a while though. So I cashed out $150 yesterday to see.

Got a confirmation email later in the day saying it was processed and I should receive my check in an average of 15 business days.. I'll get back with ya when I get it.

Thanks for ruining my future child's college fund. You're a real asshole, pal!

I remember last year saying "if the line can hold up, this team can win 9 games."

Well, we all know now the line was pretty much shit and yet they somehow managed to scrap together 7 wins. Yes, I know a couple of them were wins when the playoffs were out of reach but they were wins nonetheless.

I kind of want to stand by my prediction of last year and say 9 wins again but with the possible improvements in the personel and coaching, I think 10 to 11 wins and a trip back to the playoffs isn't out of the question.

3 hours ago, Griever said:

I remember last year saying "if the line can hold up, this team can win 9 games."

Well, we all know now the line was pretty much shit and yet they somehow managed to scrap together 7 wins. Yes, I know a couple of them were wins when the playoffs were out of reach but they were wins nonetheless.

I kind of want to stand by my prediction of last year and say 9 wins again but with the possible improvements in the personel and coaching, I think 10 to 11 wins and a trip back to the playoffs isn't out of the question.

And wins against teams playing for their playoff lives. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

And wins against teams playing for their playoff lives. 

That is why, with an easier schedule and better players (at least on paper) on the offensive line, we should only be expected to win 5.5 games.  Makes perfect sense.

On 6/19/2018 at 11:04 AM, LostInDaJungle said:

BTW, your boy AJ McCarron can't even win the starting job in Buffalo against Peterman.

I was going to read the link about AJ competing for the Buffalo QB, but then I saw it was by CBS NFL FAKE NEWS. I believe AJ will be the starting Buffalo QB! PERIOD.

2 hours ago, Rick said:

I was going to read the link about AJ competing for the Buffalo QB, but then I saw it was by CBS NFL FAKE NEWS. I believe AJ will be the starting Buffalo QB! PERIOD.

So like all other "FAKE NEWS",  something that is in fact objectively 100% true but you don't like it.  Ever heard of "don't shoot the messenger?"

7 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

So like all other "FAKE NEWS",  something that is in fact objectively 100% true but you don't like it.  Ever heard of "don't shoot the messenger?"

he's 100% trolling now...    ignore 

14 hours ago, SF2 said:

That is why, with an easier schedule and better players (at least on paper) on the offensive line, we should only be expected to win 5.5 games.  Makes perfect sense.

But, is the schedule *actually* easier?

’Cause, it looks pretty brutal to me.

3 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

But, is the schedule *actually* easier?

’Cause, it looks pretty brutal to me.

Meh, it doesn't look that hard.   Pittsburgh will be good.  We have New Orleans at home.  Kansas City and Chargers away but both are .500 clubs.  You never know what you are getting with Carolina and Atlanta and both are away.  

12 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Really... Consider his environment.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/florida/features/2013/oh_florida/the_villages_scandals_irs_stds_golf_carts_and_made_up_history.html

7 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Jebus..  Argument to be made that anyone living in a place like that shouldn't be allowed to vote.  Except in elections for The Village, of course.  As far as the outside world goes, though?

On 6/18/2018 at 10:30 AM, SF2 said:

https://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/nfl-over-under-win-totals

Odd sharks have us at 5.5 wins   over+140  under-160

By far the best odds I have seen if you are betting the over.  

Cleveland is at 4.5.  

I think they may have changed, can't find 5.5 anywhere, it's all 6.5 with +125-138...Oh well I still think it's a solid bet.

Of course I'm only a bottom feeder willing to risk a whopping $275 to win $200, LOL.

Browns at 4.5 is very intriguing. Can that misguided mess with a very dangerous defense win 5 games?

They have a pretty tough schedule though so better leave that alone.

• 2 weeks later...

12-4.

On paper this is the most talented Bengals team in history. We got a beast in the backfield. New mean big hogs on the line. Deepest secondary in the league. AJ, Boyd, Ross and the 7th round pick that can jump to the moon. 

Team is stacked. We'll see if they can put it all together and do big things. 

Archived