Price fully cleared

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I don't think he'll be able to get is wee dinky short little arms around anyone to hold them.

Yea, I think Rick needs to settle on one theory. In one post he claims Price will have difficulty even touching defenders and now claims he may not only touch them, but hold them as well. 🙈 

Listen, I am in the majority in this forum on this topic, not the minority. Price will have the most penalties. Everybody knows this. They knew it when he was drafted, short arms = holding.

FB3F1C6A-E9E5-412D-A30D-C7CBF49A8D3A.jpeg

886E94B6-2BF3-4A57-9148-AB16E3D2A571.jpeg

7 hours ago, Rick said:

Listen, I am in the majority in this forum on this topic, not the minority. Price will have the most penalties. Everybody knows this. They knew it when he was drafted, short arms = holding.

Better just cut him now then I guess. 

You're comparing him to a tackle?  Compare him to centers in the league.  Alex Mack's arm length is 33.  Maurkice Pouncey's is 32.5.  Travis Frederick's is 33.  Those centers are considered to be the best in the league.  I think Billy Price will excel in the NFL and be part of the Bengals oline for years to come.  I mean come on.  We're talking about an inch.  What's an inch mean anyway....unless you're asking my wife....

15 minutes ago, spidey said:

You're comparing him to a tackle?  Compare him to centers in the league.  Alex Mack's arm length is 33.  Maurkice Pouncey's is 32.5.  Travis Frederick's is 33.  Those centers are considered to be the best in the league.  I think Billy Price will excel in the NFL and be part of the Bengals oline for years to come.  I mean come on.  We're talking about an inch.  What's an inch mean anyway....unless you're asking my wife....

I also think nowadays teams have the technology to stretchem.🤓 

On 7/2/2018 at 7:46 AM, Rick said:

You are most decidedly not in the majority on this issue Rick. Not even close. And like someone else noted above, I cannot believe you're comparing a tackle, a position known for height, length, ranginess and strength, to a center, whom are known for a lower center of gravity (less height/length). It's been this way throughout the modern NFL era with offensive linemen. And yes, guards figuratively AND literally slot in between them.

Also, care to back up your "in the majority claim on this forum" with, ummm...facts? Quotes?

On 7/2/2018 at 7:47 AM, Rick said:

PROOF

4FD52DE2-3293-43B4-AC05-CFE7C95EFC62.jpeg

LOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLLOL.

What on the planet Earth convinces you this is proof of anything other than an offensive lineman holding his arms out?

If we had a survey and counted votes on this subject, I would end up winning it! And everyone on the forum knows this. PERIOD!

Bill Price has short arms. He will get holding calls if he plays. Look at the pictures!

5 hours ago, schotzee said:

Lol. Obviously.... Just out of curiousity I wonder how many holding calls he had against him in college. Maybe Old will find it. :)

A quick google shows the ENTIRE OSU o-line was called for TWO holds in the ENTIRETY of the 2015 season...and of course, one was against Price against Navy.

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

A quick google shows the ENTIRE OSU o-line was called for TWO holds in the ENTIRETY of the 2015 season...and of course, one was against Price against Navy.

I knew it. And even though I served in the Navy for four years, the Navy football players were there because of academics and their love for the country and not for their football playing abilities. 

13 hours ago, Bunghole said:

One hold in one year? Doesn't seem like an issue to me.

On 7/7/2018 at 8:59 PM, Rick said:

I knew it. And even though I served in the Navy for four years, the Navy football players were there because of academics and their love for the country and not for their football playing abilities. 

Therefore Billy Price will have many holding calls because Navy Football players love their country???

On 7/7/2018 at 8:59 PM, Rick said:

I served in the Navy for four years and a good hold will run you $50.

Archived