Bengals Jungle Pass $20 Per Game Tickets

Thought someone would have posted this.  Received this email on 15 Jun.  This is a good deal, but as a season ticket holder I would be pissed if my seats were on the 300 level.  If the team does good you got seats for a great price.  If they're not doing great you'll be able to move down to the lower level of the 300's or maybe even further as the game goes on.

Tickets are $200 for all 10 games and are delivered to your mobile phone the day of the game.

https://www.bengals.com/news/on-sale-now-bengals-introduce-jungle-pass-20723281

Yeah thinking bout doing this. I try to go to at least 1 game a year and I usually spend around 150 a ticket and I sit in the 300s anyway. I prefer it up there. Was already planning on going to the TNF home opener this year so I might as well just get the jungle pass. I'd love to have season tickets but I work every other Sunday so if I can't make it to a game with jungle pass I'm only out 20 bucks. A great deal indeed. 

So you don't know which 300 section you are in until game day?  There is a huge difference between 333 and 340. Lower seats in section 340 are great seats.  333 is almost in the river.

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

So you don't know which 300 section you are in until game day?  There is a huge difference between 333 and 340. Lower seats in section 340 are great seats.  333 is almost in the river.

I think you get the same seat every game. I went to buy the pass and you could pick your seat. 

25 minutes ago, SF2 said:

If I could pick the seats, awesome.

I looked into this a couple days ago when RayDogg posted.  Only a handful of sections were available (corners), and seats were in the very last few rows from the top, and seats in the middle of aisles.  But you do get the same seats for all games from what I understood.  Hey, it does gets you into the stadium for great price!

I don't know man. I mean, it is a really good deal for sure, but I hate sitting up there. I can't stand it. For me, especially with TV being what it is with football now, I'd rather (well, back when I HAD money anyway) spend a decent amount of money for great seats for my son and I and just go once a year rather than this alternative. Had this been around many moons ago when I was younger I would have been all over it. But with me being in the condition I am in health-wise (and being unemployed), even if I could afford this package I'd never be able to afford the gas, parking, concessions, etc for the rest of it. Every time I go to a Bengals game I came home with an empty wallet and had pulled out the ATM card way too often.

In other words, somebody take me to a game this year!

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Might be worth getting just to have a backup plan.

Scenario 1 - Get two adjacent seats via Jungle Pass.  The regular price for those seats are $48 each, so you take a buddy who gives you $40.  He saves 20%, and you get in for free.

Scenario 2 - Get one Jungle Pass seat and never use it.  Sell your "good" seat to a visiting Stealer fan for $200 and sit upstairs for that one game.  For free.

On 7/11/2018 at 3:23 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

Scenario 2 - Get one Jungle Pass seat and never use it.  Sell your "good" seat to a visiting Stealer fan for $200 and sit upstairs for that one game.  For free.

So you are they guy letting the piss hanky waving bastards in!!!

Archived