5 reasons why the Bengals will make the playoffs in 2018

11 hours ago, Rick said:

I have been a Bengals fan before a lot of you were born. I have read, heard, and discussed/argued the topics here for decades. THEY DON’T CHANGE! Only the fans, players, coaches, and Brown leadership have changed. It’s the same old - “Wait Until Next Year!” 

I have seen too many SILLY holding calls, fumbles, missed close field goals/extra points, letting the clock run out, in the game/on the field temper tantrums, stupid hits of opposing players,  etc. that caused us: to lose games, lose divisional championships, AND lose TWO SUPER BOWLS.

I am calling Bill (I will NOT call him Billy!) Price’s future holding calls out that will put a “headlights in a deer” Andy Dalton in third and long. I will also call Mike Brown out for agreeing to allowing this OSU selection. We could have drafted the number one center, but no, that would make too much sense! Furthermore, the number one center, number one center, let me repeat that - the number one ranked center in the draft may end up being a guard! Unbelievable. 

If you are referring to Frank Ragnow Rick, you are wrong. He was selected by Detroit ahead of us.

20 hours ago, Rick said:

I have been a Bengals fan before a lot of you were born. I have read, heard, and discussed/argued the topics here for decades. THEY DON’T CHANGE! Only the fans, players, coaches, and Brown leadership have changed. It’s the same old - “Wait Until Next Year!” 

I have seen too many SILLY holding calls, fumbles, missed close field goals/extra points, letting the clock run out, in the game/on the field temper tantrums, stupid hits of opposing players,  etc. that caused us: to lose games, lose divisional championships, AND lose TWO SUPER BOWLS.

I am calling Bill (I will NOT call him Billy!) Price’s future holding calls out that will put a “headlights in a deer” Andy Dalton in third and long. I will also call Mike Brown out for agreeing to allowing this OSU selection. We could have drafted the number one center, but no, that would make too much sense! Furthermore, the number one center, number one center, let me repeat that - the number one ranked center in the draft may end up being a guard! Unbelievable. 

This makes so much sense, you have convinced me for sure.

Just now, SF2 said:

Wow, that was just painful to watch.  Did they just find these guys on the street and put nice clothes on them?

I think that's Jame Jones formerly of the Packers and Maurice Jones Drew formerly of the Jaguars

9 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I think that's Jame Jones formerly of the Packers and Maurice Jones Drew formerly of the Jaguars

Yeah, I knew who they are, its just that making our path to getting to the playoffs having us lose to a horrible Indy team and to Tampa at home while sweeping the Stealers is rather laughable.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:46 AM, oldschooler said:

Could someone please post a direct link to the article in question?  Redirection via "shortened" links are nice for some, but if I'm gonna goof off at work this afternoon I have to deal with my employer's web access restrictions.

On 7/10/2018 at 9:01 AM, saphead said:

9-7 season followed by a 3 point loss in the Wildcard game. 

Hopefully it isn't Jaguars vs Bill Wildcard game. I am still thinking of suing the NFL for 4 hours of my life back.

15 minutes ago, Rick said:

I am not buying his 6-10 record. I can see us going 8-8 in 2018.

I think 6-10 is as realistic as 10-6.   Realistically? IDK how anyone could be halfway certain about anything with the 2018 Bengals.  Huge turnover in staff & some big questions on the roster.  If Marvin does pull it all together & reach the postseason they may as well make his lifetime HC position official because he'll have earned it.

22 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I think 6-10 is as realistic as 10-6.   Realistically? IDK how anyone could be halfway certain about anything with the 2018 Bengals.  Huge turnover in staff & some big questions on the roster.  If Marvin does pull it all together & reach the postseason they may as well make his lifetime HC position official because he'll have earned it.

Holy Toledo! 10-6? No way. I would be exceedingly happy with 10-6, but that will never happen. As long as we can get to 8-8 and beat Cleveland twice, I will be a happy camper! 

Archived