#WalkAway

Arkansas Bengal

image.thumb.png.a58afa104633e0cdd73cbbbc7cfc368e.png

Not one Republican called me an "Uncle Tom".
Not one Republican called me a "coon".
Not one Republican called me a "sellout".
Not one Republican called me a self-hating racist, or a bigot, or a homophobe.
Not one Republican stabbed me in the back because I had the nerve to be a free thinker.

I was convinced as a college student back in 2004 that the Democrats were the saviors, to the point where I told my father that since it was my first year as a registered voter that I was thinking of voting for John Kerry. The next day, my old man called me down to his office and he prescribed that red pill for me via a long persuasive talk about the cold hard truth behind politics. On election day, I voted for Bush.

In 2008, I was naive enough to want to see history be made as we had a first-ever minority President in my lifetime. Due to the economic recession, I voted for Barack Obama. And then I enlisted into the United States Navy and that move gave me a whole brand new perception on life and on patriotism. We all had to live with eight years of one of the biggest mistakes I ever made by voting for Obama.

And some of us voted for him twice. I didn't vote at all in 2012. The economy got even worse. Nothing in the urban areas improved. Race relations went backwards. Social media was crawling with fake armchair politicians who do nothing but post memes and report any and everyone with opposing views.

I am so thankful that this #WalkAway trend is spreading so widely and so quickly and I'm thankful that so many people have seen the light and have seen right through all the leftist liberal BS propaganda. The party that's all about "Love Trumps Hate" is ironically the same party that spreads more hate than anyone else in the United States and are riddled with the divide-and-conquer mentality.

I walked away when I admittedly voted for Donald J. Trump in 2016 and I will surely vote for him again in 2020. Make America Great Again and let's keep it great!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156491899322236&set=gm.2008027445883820&type=3&theater

And then I enlisted into the United States Navy and that move gave me a whole brand new perception on life and on patriotism. We all had to live with eight years of one of the biggest mistakes I ever made by voting for Obama.

Anyone know what he's getting at here?  What did Barry do to the Navy? Says he didn't vote and complains about nothing changing.  Also the internet. 

I think he needs to put down the beer & get all his shit in one sock because that read like a bowl of disgruntled word salad with jingoism dressing.

Also someone needs to learn what "tokenism" means but I'm not holding my breath.

Archived