Pacman in the news again

30 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Anyone else than Jones and I would give them a pass.  Dude had it coming, but as mentioned Jones always finds the trouble.  Who knows what it will take for Brown to jettison his ass. 

as USN said, he is not a Bengal anymore he is a FA

31 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

how many of you would have let someone run up and hit you and you just take it?  Y'all some soft asses.

With all the trouble that's followed him in the past? Like Jamie said, he should have either walked away or just called authorities. He would have been the bigger man in this case imo. 

20 minutes ago, schotzee said:

With all the trouble that's followed him in the past? Like Jamie said, he should have either walked away or just called authorities. He would have been the bigger man in this case imo. 

Like I said, soft asses!  Lay you hand on me, and i'm either taking an asswhipping or giving one!  

I’m not sure what really led to this, but Kenneth is right. Pac got punched square in the face. I’m not telling anyone who just got punched in the face to walk away. Dude got layed out and he deserved it. 

Again, I don’t know what led to this and Pac does often find himself in these situations, but once someone attacks you, deck the motherfucker. 

8 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Like I said, soft asses!  Lay you hand on me, and i'm either taking an asswhipping or giving one!  

Depends upon what you have to lose.  Fine line between soft and dumb.  Jones was lucky the whole thing was filmed. 

I'm sure most of us here have been to an airport at least once or twice, some of you maybe fly for business or other reasons very often.  

How many of you have gotten into a fist fight with an airline employee?

I'm guessing the answer to that is nobody. 

There is a reason stuff like this keeps happening to him.  The reason is that Adam Jones is a fuck-up with no self control.   

That being said, I fully expect him to be back here the first time we have a DB injury.

9 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Coming to Netflix in September: "'Dindu Nuffin' The Pacman Jones Story."

Starring

Johnny Depp as The Pac

Robert DiNero as Marvin Lewis

Jabba the Hutt as Mike Brown

Lady Gaga as Katie Blackburn

and Jerry Mathers as The Beaver

Shouldn't that be Tom Cruise as The Pac? If he can play a Samurai...

Archived