Pacman in the news again

23 hours ago, kennethmw said:

how many of you would have let someone run up and hit you and you just take it?  Y'all some soft asses.

" According to TMZ SportsABM employee Frank Ragin "made a gesture" toward Jones that resulted in Jones confronting him."

I wouldn't let someone just run up and hit me, but I also would just ignore and move on someone who gave me some rude gesture instead of confronting them. Life is too short to respond to assholes like that.

6 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

" According to TMZ SportsABM employee Frank Ragin "made a gesture" toward Jones that resulted in Jones confronting him."

I wouldn't let someone just run up and hit me, but I also would just ignore and move on someone who gave me some rude gesture instead of confronting them. Life is too short to respond to assholes like that.

This!

21 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I totally agree but the video seems to paint an entirely different picture.  The guy seems to be the aggressor and Pac Man's girl was keeping him away from said douche.  All of a sudden, she attacks the guy.  Obviously, he said something pretty bad to elicit that response out of her.  I don't know what started the whole thing but she was being a peacemaker until the guy probably said something. 

Again, you have to be some kind of fool to try and pick a fight with an NFL cornerback.  They may be some of the smallest guys on the field but they are probably stronger and faster than 99% of men in this country.  My room mate was a Div 1 cornerback.  5-10 170 lbs and he could break my hand just by shaking it if he wanted to.  7% body fat which is insane and he could bench twice his body weight.  Other than other football players and wrestlers, few people ever experience fucking with guys this strong and physically fit.  

21 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Watch the video.  Don't let TMZ Tell you what to think.

8 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Absolutely.  Pac Man WAS trying to stay away.  The guy was the one running his mouth and obviously said something fucked up to Pac Man's lady friend.  Even if Pac Man said something bad at first, this dude is AT WORK at an airport.  

45 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I did watch the video, and it isnt the whole account. That's why I took what the cop had to say into account. 

"Jones had touched down at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on Tuesday evening when cops say ABM employee Frank Ragin "made a gesture towards Adam Jones.""

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Really hoping they sign him so he doesn't end up back here.  Let him spit on some people up north for a change.

Yowza! So Baker Mayfield, Josh Gordon, possible Pac Mac & Dez Bryant are the answer?!? Good luck with that :24:

Archived