How many games will the bengals win

I am going to be able to make the trip in and see two camp practice sessions (the Friday night Aug. 3rd and Saturday afternoon Aug 4th ones) and am excited to see the padded practices. I really do think the o-line is going to be vastly improved, and, if so, I think this is an 11 win team, give or take. 

5 hours ago, membengal said:

I am going to be able to make the trip in and see two camp practice sessions (the Friday night Aug. 3rd and Saturday afternoon Aug 4th ones) and am excited to see the padded practices. I really do think the o-line is going to be vastly improved, and, if so, I think this is an 11 win team, give or take. 

If everything comes together quickly & they can hit the ground running by the opener? 10-12 wins is very possible, barring significant injuries.

That being said I will be surprised & impressed if that happens.  New offense, new defense, new OL, new coaches everywhere..   I'd be happy with a winning season even if it's not enough for the postseason.  That's a lot of upheaval to overcome on top of.. all the other stuff.

We were 7-9 last year with glaring weaknesses.  I think there were some significant improvements both from additions and from some subtractions.  I can't imagine those improvements aren't worth at least a couple wins and I like the schedule including the bye week placement.  I'm guessing somewhere between 9 and 11 wins is doable, if I had to pick just one number I'd go with 10.

I do admit to being a homer with short arms, so my prediction may be a "stretch".  :) 

7 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

The oline surprises and the defense is even more stout than we somehow hoped:

10 wins, including a sweep of the vaunted Stealers (Ben and Leveon are coming unglued and Tomlin can’t hold it together forever).

If we went 2-14 with both wins against the Stealers, I'd consider the season one of the best in recent memory.

On 7/16/2018 at 5:36 PM, Jason said:

10, not counting the playoffs.

LOL, I am going to say 10, including the playoffs. If you know what I mean. Hopefully we won't play the Jets, Chargers, Texans or Steelers in the first round. If we don't, I will adjust my win total to 11, just like Nigel Tufnel's guitar amp.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

I don’t know. I think I’d be as annoyed about losing to the Clowns twice as I would be happy about beating urineburgh twice. 

While I don't quite agree, you do have a good point IMHO.  How so called "experts" are predicting that the Clowns will win 6 games this year is a head scratcher to say the least.  They didn't win a single game last year!  Their draft grades were not any better than ours despite having the 1st and 4th pick.  But, yet, somehow they are going to improve by 6 games this year after laying a goose egg...while the Bengals are predicted to win less than last year despite addressing glaring issues.  I don't know why that stuff bothers me so much, but it does...you'd think I'd get used to it by now.  So yeah, losing even one game to the clowns after all that would be quite the bitter pill to swallow.

9 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

While I don't quite agree, you do have a good point IMHO.  How so called "experts" are predicting that the Clowns will win 6 games this year is a head scratcher to say the least.  They didn't win a single game last year!  Their draft grades were not any better than ours despite having the 1st and 4th pick.  But, yet, somehow they are going to improve by 6 games this year after laying a goose egg...while the Bengals are predicted to win less than last year despite addressing glaring issues.  I don't know why that stuff bothers me so much, but it does...you'd think I'd get used to it by now.  So yeah, losing even one game to the clowns after all that would be quite the bitter pill to swallow.

while I don't think they will be "much" better.. If they would have had a QB that didn't completely suck and throw the games away, they probably would have won a couple of those games...and Tyrod is better than they had....but hey...hope they go 0-16 again, unless it's a game against the stealers they win.

Archived