Anyone else heard anything about this?

Been out for a week or so.  He was trying to evict her and get back some expensive jewelry in court.  She claims  someone shows up, has key, beats her ass and takes the jewelry.  It wasn't McCoy but she claims he hired assailant.  She also claims he uses a lot of drugs to include PEDs, beat her child and dog.  The dog could not be reached for comment. 

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

Been out for a week or so.  He was trying to evict her and get back some expensive jewelry in court.  She claims  someone shows up, has key, beats her ass and takes the jewelry.  It wasn't McCoy but she claims he hired assailant.  She also claims he uses a lot of drugs to include PEDs, beat her child and dog.  The dog could not be reached for comment. 

Proving he hired someone & it wasn't random may be difficult.  Pretty strange to do that if there's an open court case.

Is there anything more to this than a twitter post?

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Proving he hired someone & it wasn't random may be difficult.  Pretty strange to do that if there's an open court case.

Is there anything more to this than a twitter post?

In criminal court, yes.  In civil court he is in trouble.  Supposedly the man that beat her asked for specific items of jewelry that McCoy wanted.

24 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

In criminal court, yes.  In civil court he is in trouble.  Supposedly the man that beat her asked for specific items of jewelry that McCoy wanted.

:doh:

So much for the "random home invasion" cover story

He maybe "hired" the guy to get the jewelry back...not to beat her.  If I hire a bill collector to recover funds due to me, I don't see how I would be liable for any criminal action taken by said bill collector. 

It could have easily been an acquaintance that said, "I'll get your jewelry back...for $xxxx."   McCoy: "Sure". 

5 hours ago, Cricket said:

He maybe "hired" the guy to get the jewelry back...not to beat her.  If I hire a bill collector to recover funds due to me, I don't see how I would be liable for any criminal action taken by said bill collector. 

It could have easily been an acquaintance that said, "I'll get your jewelry back...for $xxxx."   McCoy: "Sure". 

Except that you contracted the bill collector. You might very well assume liability for the actions of the bill collector. The bill collector would never have had reason to know the victim or otherwise encounter them. 

I’m no lawyer, but I imagine my speculation is as valid as yours.

10 hours ago, Cricket said:

What jury in civil court would believe that?  They would hold McCoy responsible in a blink of an eye.

8 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

What jury in civil court would believe that?  They would hold McCoy responsible in a blink of an eye.

Yeah if this can be traced back to him in any way he's finished.

Goodell's tap-dancing routine should be entertaining however.

"We never saw the video!"

:dance:

"Was there even a video lol"

"Independent investigation"

"We take these allegations very seriously until the news cycle moves on"

"We are very concerned with this potential loss of revenue"

Archived