Passing up Lamar J is going to haunt us for years to come

6 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Their is no way one guy will "generally" be responsible for all that. Center is the most complicated position on the line but even if the kid makes all the right calls he's gotta have four other guys getting a hat on somebody. Regardless the o line should be lights out better this season. 

Hopefully the only milk any Bengal peeps are crying in this season is big ol tittie milk. Crying tears of happiness and joy. 

Meh, one or two guys and a coach can make a difference. Sounds to me like you’re headging a bit. 

But, where we are on the same page is that last paragraph. I just want a competitive team to follow this season. I think we just might.

9 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Their is no way one guy will "generally" be responsible for all that. Center is the most complicated position on the line but even if the kid makes all the right calls he's gotta have four other guys getting a hat on somebody. Regardless the o line should be lights out better this season. 

Worst OL in the league shouldn't be hard to improve upon.   The new players are nice but getting rid of Ketchup Whisperer was the biggest move of this offseason.

On 7/21/2018 at 3:08 AM, Catfish Bob said:

Right I agree. He might only sustain 6 games or 30 games. No one knows but I fully suspect that he'll have at least the same amount of success as Watson. Probably more because Lamar is on a much better all around team/organization. 

Except Watson is the beneficiary of good, actual receivers. The Ravens receivers are for shit.

The Ravens do not have a strong track record of developing quarterbacks outside of Flacco.  McNair gave them a couple decent years, but most of their other QB's have been mediocre at best.  I think they will have to revamp their offense to suit him and that will take time.  Ozzie is no longer running the show and they will need to draft well to surround him with better talent than what they have now.  A lot will have to go right for him to succeed, including coaching changes.  I am skeptical that everything will come together perfectly in terms of health, supporting cast, and organizational structure for Jackson to pan out.  Hitting on two franchise QB's in a row is rare.

Fuck the Rats, our own TC opens in a few days & we'll be auditioning for a #2 with the same HoF stats as this clown.  I'm a Bengals fan, I'm not worried about Baltimore unless we're playing them & they have a 2 score lead.  Which hasn't been often lately in case you're one of those fans hiding under your seat.

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The Ravens do not have a strong track record of developing quarterbacks outside of Flacco.  McNair gave them a couple decent years, but most of their other QB's have been mediocre at best.  I think they will have to revamp their offense to suit him and that will take time.  Ozzie is no longer running the show and they will need to draft well to surround him with better talent than what they have now.  A lot will have to go right for him to succeed, including coaching changes.  I am skeptical that everything will come together perfectly in terms of health, supporting cast, and organizational structure for Jackson to pan out.  Hitting on two franchise QB's in a row is rare.

Au contraire, mon frere, you are forgetting the mighty Trent Dilfer. He singehandedly won them a Superbowl.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Fuck the Rats, our own TC opens in a few days & we'll be auditioning for a #2 with the same HoF stats as this clown.  I'm a Bengals fan, I'm not worried about Baltimore unless we're playing them & they have a 2 score lead.  Which hasn't been often lately in case you're one of those fans hiding under your seat.

Yeah. Bob's got the wrong idea. Instead of being scared of Jackson (if he even plays much), we should be talking about how Burfict is going to rip his fucking head off and shit down his neck hole.

22 hours ago, Cricket said:

I think that would result in a 15-yard penalty...   

If it'll take down the mighty, future HOF Super Bowl winning QB Lamar Jackson, then I'll take that penalty.

14 hours ago, Hooky said:

Yes. DeAndre Hopkins is the best WR in the league.

Maybe so, but you could argue they have the best tandem in the league with a healthy Will Fuller V along with him. And if Watson can fully recover.

13 hours ago, Cat said:

😂

Yeah, that was really the truth of it, wasn't it?

13 hours ago, SF2 said:

You are a Mon Frere fan too??!!

Yeah, I used to date that chick back in the day. Dumped her after I found out she was a dude.

16 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

If it'll take down the mighty, future HOF Super Bowl winning QB Lamar Jackson, then I'll take that penalty.

Maybe so, but you could argue they have the best tandem in the league with a healthy Will Fuller V along with him. And if Watson can fully recover.

Yeah, that was really the truth of it, wasn't it?

Yeah, I used to date that chick back in the day. Dumped her after I found out she was a dude.

Didn't the high collar make you suspicious?  Suggest you avoid bar-hopping in Phuket.

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Didn't the high collar make you suspicious?  Suggest you avoid bar-hopping in Phuket.

I would think that those two AV club nerds standing next to "her" would be a better clue that "she" might be a dude.

Just now, SF2 said:

I would think that those two AV club nerds standing next to "her" would be a better clue that "she" might be a dude.

I was referring to the one on the left but I'm sure the AV club are great listeners and really nice guys.

Archived