Stealers vet Ramon Foster carted off with apparent knee injury

AmishBengalFan

Linky: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24220009/ramon-foster-pittsburgh-Stealers-carted-apparent-knee-injury

Stealers vet Ramon Foster carted off with apparent knee injury

LATROBE, Pa. -- Ramon Foster, a long-time starting guard for the Pittsburgh Stealers, was carted off with an apparent hyper-extended knee injury during Saturday's padded training camp session at Saint Vincent College.

Coach Mike Tomlin said Foster has a "lower body" injury that's being evaluated, and he will update the situation when he knows more. B.J. Finney took Foster's place in the lineup. "I'm not going to speculate," Tomlin said. "I'm simply going to make necessary adjustments accordingly and, more importantly than that, work our tails off to make sure that we're making this as safe as we can for him throughout this process."

Foster went down during a pile-up on the third play during 11-man work. He was holding his right knee after the play. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who had the day off, rode off in the cart with the nine-year veteran.

Huh.  Ramon Foster leaves camp with a knee injury.  Kinda ironic, as I believe this is the same Ramon Foster as from this video...

... only the injury was to HIS knee, not someone else's.

Archived