To watch or not to watch? That is the question

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Maybe they'll reveal who the other woman was?  No, probably not.  More throwing the Bengals under the bus to save his own sorry hide.  That plays too well for him to ever take responsibility.  

Yup..  he scared of the raccoon.

Mike Brown will obviously be the evil antagonist in this story. They get a chub over any opportunity to go after Mikey. I'm sure they'll mention the amazing trade details that he pulled off for the quitter. Not that Mikey isn't evil at times, but he did nothing wrong in this case. The wife should be the villain in this matinee.

apparently I'm the only one so far that is looking forward to it.   Good or bad publicity, it's something about the Bengals.  I'm gonna watch it.   What happened has happened and is in the past,  the best we can all do is learn from it and move forward.

Also,  I still think that if the Brown family ever sells the Bengals, they aren't gonna be the Bengals anymore, nor would they be in Cincinnati--probably somewhere like San Antonio or trying to put football back in St Louis.  But that could be a decade at least away...That's for another day,  so feel free to disregard this post if you want...

No interest at all. He is a very boring person. What is interesting about him? He may have had more success if he had any personality. Half interested to hear what they say about the quitter fiasco, but I think I already know what they'll say.

On 8/4/2018 at 10:17 PM, T-Dub said:

Maybe they'll reveal who the other woman was?  No, probably not.  More throwing the Bengals under the bus to save his own sorry hide.  That plays too well for him to ever take responsibility.  

Yup..  he scared of the raccoon.

Really hope this comes out at some point. 

1 hour ago, JC said:

Really hope this comes out at some point. 

Doubt it does TBH, not unless he knocked someone up & has a kid he'll one day have to acknowledge.  If it had been a different team that people in general respect maybe it would be different.

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Doubt it does TBH, not unless he knocked someone up & has a kid he'll one day have to acknowledge.  If it had been a different team that people in general respect maybe it would be different.

Wait. What is this about? Am I not remembering something?

Do tell.

4 minutes ago, phillybengal said:

Wait. What is this about? Am I not remembering something?

Do tell.

Rumors at the time that the whole fiasco was due to an extramarital affair with a local, possibly someone that works/worked for the team.  

Maybe it's BS but I think it makes more sense than his wife suddenly demanding that he force a trade for no apparent reason.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Rumors at the time that the whole fiasco was due to an extramarital affair with a local, possibly someone that works/worked for the team.  

Maybe it's BS but I think it makes more sense than his wife suddenly demanding that he force a trade for no apparent reason.

Maybe she got knocked up by TO?  You ever thought maybe that was the issue??  Huh?  Anyone?

Archived