I thought they did GOOD.

I thought Glenn & the rest of the OL looked serviceable at best.  The main difference I noticed was the run blocking seemed more aggressive.  Still saw a lot of defenders in the backfield and both Glenn & Hart chasing them or just facing the wrong direction. 

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I thought Glenn & the rest of the OL looked serviceable at best.  The main difference I noticed was the run blocking seemed more aggressive.  Still saw a lot of defenders in the backfield and both Glenn & Hart chasing them or just facing the wrong direction. 

Serviceable is better than utter dogshit I believe.  Yep, just checked the chart, dog shit is right above rotted seal carcass and a few notches below serviceable. 

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Serviceable is better than utter dogshit I believe.  Yep, just checked the chart, dog shit is right above rotted seal carcass and a few notches below serviceable. 

That's how I see it as well.  Pretty bad is still much better than absolute worst.  Getting beyond that will take time.  What concerns me is that they were content to roll into the season with other team's cast-offs.  

Archived