Teddy Bridgewater?

9 hours ago, Rick said:

We are running out of time. We need an offensive line and QB FAST!

I agree.

The need to make poopie or get off the pot and commit to an ORG and quick.

ORT is a train wreck. Bobby Hart is showing why he was available.  Backup, maybe.

I guess wait for someone decent to get cut and hope for the best.

You know, the Bengal way.

The question is do we keep Ogbuhei and/or Fisher and cut them next year for the

comp pick or let them hang around and take up a spot on the inactive list every week.

10 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Which one is more important?

Line this year. Andy next year, IF he does not step up and play better. We are going no where, even if we have a top three QB without an line.

18 minutes ago, Rick said:

Line this year. Andy next year, IF he does not step up and play better. We are going no where, even if we have a top three QB without an line.

Yeah this team is going as far as the OL takes us.  Right now I'd say if Glenn so much as stubs his toe the season might be over. 

2 hours ago, Rick said:

No way you can judge Dalton if the line is crap. Another reason they need an OL upgrade.  Not sure where they get it now.  Who is going to trade a OL starter?  

22 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

No way you can judge Dalton if the line is crap. Another reason they need an OL upgrade.  Not sure where they get it now.  Who is going to trade a OL starter?  

Some middling-average vet is going to get cut here in the next 2-3 weeks.  He doesn't have to be Munoz or even Willie Anderson.  So far though I've seen no indication they're not set on trying to develop Hart.  He turns 24 tomorrow btw, if Wiki has it right.  If Pollack thinks he can get something more out of the guy, great.  I only hope that's the process and not more sunk-cost decision making.  Either way some Eric Winston-type insurance policy seems a sensible move for a team serious about winning now.

43 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Only a team that is rebuilding and has an older player.   Maybe for picks next year.  The Tampa situation with Winston looks ugly.  Probably still not going to give up yet.   Will Beatty is the only less than shit OT currently available.  Hasn't played much in 2 years. 

15 hours ago, Harley said:

As soon as the Jets drafted Darnold my first thought was to pursue Bridgewater, trade or otherwise. I think given the chance and better luck in the health department, he could be a starter. A lot of upside.

I say go.

I totally agree.  I am resigned to believe that Andy Dalton is our version of Trent Green.  A guy that put up some numbers but never won anything.  A modern day Kerry Collins, a guy that can win you enough games to make the playoffs if surrounded by some talent but wont do much more.  Maybe win a playoff game but not scare anyone. 

He and Matt Stafford can go open up a restaurant and call it, "If Only If.."

Bridgewater was seen in Cincinnati eating steak with Lavar Arrington at Ruth's Chris Steak House...   Note:  Neil Rackers showed up and got into another fight.   A woman videoed the entire event but Mixon took care of that.   Adam Jones was unable to attend because he was detained in Atlanta with Airport "difficulties"...

.:ninja:

16 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Bridgewater was seen in Cincinnati eating steak with Lavar Arrington at Ruth's Chris Steak House...   Note:  Neil Rackers showed up and got into another fight.   A woman videoed the entire event but Mixon took care of that.   Adam Jones was unable to attend because he was detained in Atlanta with Airport "difficulties"...

Shush.

22 minutes ago, Numbers said:

5KpYEka.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

As long as Warren Sapp gets paid, who cares.

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

I totally agree.  I am resigned to believe that Andy Dalton is our version of Trent Green.  A guy that put up some numbers but never won anything.  A modern day Kerry Collins, a guy that can win you enough games to make the playoffs if surrounded by some talent but wont do much more.  Maybe win a playoff game but not scare anyone. 

He and Matt Stafford can go open up a restaurant and call in, "If Only If.."

I wish Dalton was our version of Trent Green. That would mean our backup QB would lead us to offensive greatness and a Super Bowl win after Dalton mercifully tears his knee up. Could Driskell be the next Warner? He'd have to convert to Christianity and marry an ugly Subaru driving lesbian with hair shorter than his, but it could happen. 

Archived